British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

Berge for auty, fritz for wilko (both under as far as I'm aware) then nielsen for bailey when berges average drops which it will.

What you have, also, got to consider is that if the team average goes up, we will not be able to squeeze Nielsen in later. The change for Bailey has to be last.

dont forget the 2 riders that have rode in the nl/conf or whatever it needs to be called.

After going with allthegear's changes Kerr & Bailey are the 2 NDL or exCL riders. After going with my changes, the 2 would be Kerr & Nielsen.

Edited by IronScorpion

Anyone for Lyager?

If I remember correctly he said he would be available for the UK again this summer after his apprenticeship.

Sorry.

What was meant was that the 2 riders remaining in the team that need to be eligible to ride in NDL or ex CL would be Kerr/Bailey after eric & allthegear's post & Kerr/Nielsen would be the 2 riders in my selection. (see my team after final changes, post #444)

Edited by IronScorpion

Berge for auty, fritz for wilko (both under as far as I'm aware) then nielsen for bailey when berges average drops which it will.

looks like a no go for fritz, his posts on facebook says scunny dont have a place for him,,,

looks like a no go for fritz, his posts on facebook says scunny dont have a place for him,,,

That's a shame, victim of the numbers game I guess... His scores may suggest otherwise, but a he's right entertainer, bit of a fans favourite amongst us Scunny fans, hopefully we'll see him back at some point.

• Like 1

Rob: 'any moves will be looking to future seasons as well as this one'. So is one signing an assessed newcomer? That's not worked out very well lately with Holub, Lyager & Wallner all coming in and seeing their averages drop but then not return for very long for differing reasons.

Guest Scunny2012

I would definately go for Wallner to replace Wilkinson if he is fit, unfortunately like Richard Hall ,Wilkinson is getting beaten by riders he should be easily beating.

Rob: 'any moves will be looking to future seasons as well as this one'. So is one signing an assessed newcomer? That's not worked out very well lately with Holub, Lyager & Wallner all coming in and seeing their averages drop but then not return for very long for differing reasons.

Holub came in & we were hoping for him to do well(so did Peterborough) but it did not come off. Lyager came in on an assessed average & still is as he did not reach the required amount of matches when his stay was curtailed with him being not allowed time of from work & studies. Wallner, also, came in assessed & cannot drop below 4. From what I saw Lyager & Wallner could have made it in Scorpion colours & still could in the future.

Holub came in & we were hoping for him to do well(so did Peterborough) but it did not come off. Lyager came in on an assessed average & still is as he did not reach the required amount of matches when his stay was curtailed with him being not allowed time of from work & studies. Wallner, also, came in assessed & cannot drop below 4. From what I saw Lyager & Wallner could have made it in Scorpion colours & still could in the future.

Yeah I know what happened to them, I just meant that none were particularly successful as you've detailed. So arguably it wouldn't be a great move to bring another assessed foreigner in now when Scunny need home wins, when the established likes of Nielsen, Berge & Vissing are available.

You've named 2 that I would bring in & I hope 1 of them is announced tomorrow with the other when fit again

makes more sense than many of your posts 😜
  • Like 3

makes more sense than many of your posts 😜

Man of little words me