British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Scotland voted to be part of the British Isles and the 52% voted for brexit end of story , can't keep moving goalposts just because they don't like the result.

The EU do!!

• Like 1

Decent effort!

7/10

He's deluded and you've got a season ticket sales keyboard ie. it registers a much bigger number than reality.

Scotland voted to be part of the British Isles and the 52% voted for brexit end of story , can't keep moving goalposts just because they don't like the result.

No goalposts being move, 52% of those who voted voted Leave, but it only equates to 38% of voters available to vote.

In speedway terms, your team gets a crowd of 1000, and your club has a perception of having a problem with the track. Your club decides to ballot the 1000 fans, 380 vote there is nothing wrong with track, 370 vote the track has problems and will no longer attend if something is not done, 250 did not vote and are so pissed off, they don't care, as they are not going any more. The result is a majority for those who voted, and the club must listen to this majority, how much of a chance does your club have in surviving.. My conclusion would be NOT MUCH, but hey ho ! it's a majority so they will have to put up with it

• Like 1

So are you saying that the 25% (or whatever it is) that didn't vote, are leaving the country?

Edited by Siggytastic

I know we are bored at the moment but why Scotland voted to stay part of the UK which we did is a debate on the Panthers thread is strange.

But Scotland is British and voted to stay British that should be the end of it well you would think so anyway.

• Like 3

I know we are bored at the moment but why Scotland voted to stay part of the UK which we did is a debate on the Panthers thread is strange.

But Scotland is British and voted to stay British that should be the end of it well you would think so anyway.

It is because we are bored, it won't be sorted out in my lifetime, a bit like speedway :t:

A Peterborough Panthers thread?

I haven't looked on the forum for a while, sadly I'm having to trawl through all the rubbish most of you lot write to find actual speedway news.

What's happening with Peterborough Panthers?

I haven't looked on the forum for a while, sadly I'm having to trawl through all the rubbish most of you lot write to find actual speedway news.

• Like 1

Same as all the other teams, team chosen, don't know what will really happen and we are just waiting. On the bright side it's only 3 months to go, to happier times, hopefully

No goalposts being move, 52% of those who voted voted Leave, but it only equates to 38% of voters available to vote.

In speedway terms, your team gets a crowd of 1000, and your club has a perception of having a problem with the track. Your club decides to ballot the 1000 fans, 380 vote there is nothing wrong with track, 370 vote the track has problems and will no longer attend if something is not done, 250 did not vote and are so pissed off, they don't care, as they are not going any more. The result is a majority for those who voted, and the club must listen to this majority, how much of a chance does your club have in surviving.. My conclusion would be NOT MUCH, but hey ho ! it's a majority so they will have to put up with it

100% had the chance to vote , just because some chose not to vote is not a reason for having a re-election.

• Like 3

Never mind im sure his girlfriend is sympathetic to his struggles

Vic Flange lives ;)

Be careful if out driving today - conditions are terrible.

Ive just come off the road and hit a Panthers fan....

...went through two fields and across a golf course but I got him in the end.

Yes it must be hard work on a broomstick in this weather.

• Like 1

Yes it must be hard work on a broomstick in this weather.

too right - an icy pole doesnt half chafe the thighs 😲
  • Like 4