British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

********** spelt K E Y N S H A M of course!!

Certainly got more plugs than Tony Blackburn and Noel Edmonds amongst other infamous names. I remember having my first portable transistor radio and smuggling in to my bedroom and listening to 208 under the covers and waking up the following morning to another flat battery I also remember 208 was I believe the only radio station that gave out speedway results nightly, although I must admit I didn't know much about it other than it was a kind of motor cycle meeting

• Like 2

On 208 the memory man from the Bristol area with a football pools winning plan, happy days , good old radio Luxenberg.

Keynsham I believe.

Edited by Tsunami

Not sure if I'm using the correct averages but Brady, Todd and a return for Alex Davies would just fit?

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm using the correct averages but Brady, Todd and a return for Alex Davies would just fit?

None of these 3 actually covered themselves I glory last season. Brady Kurtz didn't seem to have a lot of time for Plymouth rightly or wrongly he soon departed

None of these 3 actually covered themselves I glory last season. Brady Kurtz didn't seem to have a lot of time for Plymouth rightly or wrongly he soon departed

Kurtz and his mate Holder would be the way forward. Plenty of potential there

Was just looking at who's left, Brady seemed to be someone mentioned a lot on here.

Todd fits and has had a few good meetings up there and Alex also fits, meaning one of him or Lambert would be at reserve.(or TK)

The Panthers just started following Todd Kurtz , Paul Starke and Jack Holder on their Instagram account....

Edited by Viktheawesome

Brady, Todd and Alex Davies just fits, with Lambert at reserve too :P

1 Brady Kurtz 7.65

2 Todd Kurtz 5.76

3 Alex Davies 5.41 (Maybe Nicolai Klindt or Joe Jacobs?)

4 Kenneth Hansen 6.74

5 Ulrich Ostergaard © 7.14

6 Simon Lambert 5.26

7 Tom Bacon 2.00 GBR

Total: 39.96

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

The Panthers just started following Todd Kurtz , Paul Starke and Jack Holder on their Instagram account....

The UNOFFICIAL Panthers instagram also just started following Rafal Konopka so read into that as you wish! :wink:

• Like 1

1 Brady Kurtz 7.65

2 Simon Lambert 5.26

3 Paul Starke/Charles Wright

4 Kenneth Hansen 6.74

6 Emil Grondal 4.39

7 Tom Bacon 2.00 GBR

Would fit too

The UNOFFICIAL Panthers instagram also just started following Rafal Konopka so read into that as you wish! :wink:

Darn that Unofficial-ness

1 Brady Kurtz 7.65

2 Simon Lambert 5.26

3 Paul Starke/Charles Wright

4 Kenneth Hansen 6.74

6 Emil Grondal 4.39

7 Tom Bacon 2.00 GBR

Would fit too

Grondal won't be back. All three remaining riders will not be from the 2016 team...

• Like 1