British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Hans fan replied to my post.

All the other posters who liked the post are disagreeing.

Now why don't you be a good boy, run along and troll somewhere else :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Sais the poster who trolls multiple threads through his multi aliases

Delusional as well, your problems seem to run very deep. :rolleyes:

Dont let the door shut you on the way out......

your telling us something we all knew, nobody gets there first 1-7, you have to have a back up side. Starke is a more than able replacement, and IMO will be on par with Kyle.

FYI Kyle Newman turned down Peterborough. Therefore i am correct in my comments about the rumoured 1-7 not being Ged's first choice.

Adios.

That is the rumour going about but not sure how true it is , can you come up with something that backs the rumour.

if we had sedgman at No1 on 7.6 would give us nearly 2 points extra for other reserve with kennet and harris both being over 9 so would be a better option more strength at No 6

If it's Bomber it's a showcase signing and people will be ..if it's Starke and BWD it will be like .

If Peterborough are still a Sunday track, think you'll find Bomber signed a month ago for Stal Rzeszow in Poland

• Like 2

Sedgemen would make a lot of sense and he's a bargain on a 7.6.

However, why nobody has signed him leads me to believe that his wage demands are ridiculous.

Maybe Sedgemen may realise that he's pricing himself out of the PL.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Signing Sedge would leave you with the same position as to signing Kennett.....

That number 6 position scoring nout!

Signing Sedge would leave you with the same position as to signing Kennett.....

That number 6 position scoring nout!

There's no guarentees BWD will pile in the points home and away either. It's all a massive gamble.

Personally I'd rather have seen everyone forced to track 2 brit 2/3 pointers at 6 and 7

There isnt..... but hes likely to score his average ATLEAST, no 3.00 rider around now, would do that.

Who is to say a strong reserve isn't the way to go. It worked for you last year until unfortunate injuries took their toll.

• Like 3

Who is to say a strong reserve isn't the way to go. It worked for you last year until unfortunate injuries took their toll.

I'm surprised people aren't asking if Holder (Chris) could come in, that's a good number 1, while were at it, lets ship Emil over for every meeting, that's Sayfutdinov aswell, so lets pay for his flights and petrol money.

I mean, atleast that way, people will get a pointless reserve.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, isnt it funny how on Paul Starke's twitter, he has Premiership and Championship speedway rider.......

Edited by Panthers89

If Peterborough are still a Sunday track, think you'll find Bomber signed a month ago for Stal Rzeszow in Poland

And did Chris not say a couple of weeks ago, that he was going to do long track this next year, and that runs on a Sunday. Is he still grass tracking ?

• Like 2

Sheffield showing it can be done. Out and out No.1 with Branford at reserve.

Lol. Not what you're telling Somerset!!!

• Like 1