Grab a chair and some popcorn!

kiddie the fiddler ?

Edited by jenga

We're mostly Sunday racing now.

Ahhh, thanks for the information, wasn't aware of that :t:

• Like 1

wrong bait mate .

another two for the tufty club i see.

Sorry I don't speak in riddles you will have to explain that post preferably in the Queen's English - I have not got a clue what you are trying to say.

Where has the BWD rumour come from? Reason I ask is that the rumour I heard suggest he WONT be at Peterborough.

Ok. Rumour was correct, me being stupid was the issue. For some reason I thought Peterborough rode on a Thursday! God knows why. I heard he was likely to be signing for Swindon and put 2+2 together. D'oh! Sorry!

Sorry I don't speak in riddles you will have to explain that post preferably in the Queen's English - I have not got a clue what you are trying to say.

Neither has he but in the current climate he should keep his other hobbies to himself.

Ok. Rumour was correct, me being stupid was the issue. For some reason I thought Peterborough rode on a Thursday! God knows why. I heard he was likely to be signing for Swindon and put 2+2 together. D'oh! Sorry!

I knew there had to be a reason for your previous post. Not so long ago we did ride on a Thursday - we have had so many different race nights it's no wonder you weren't sure. I hope D/U helps his progress as both teams will benefit - just so long as there are not too many clashes.

what do you want me to explain ?

So we now have 4 riders that double up...I wonder how many meetings we will have a full team and it worries me a little about the commitment levels (remember R.Lambert?).

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 2

Should be available for all home meetings. Ipswich Sheffield and Redcar are Thursday tracks though.

Swindon not running Thursdays on GP weeks I have been told so shouldn't be much if a problem if the fixture compiler is on the ball. Edited by bigcatdiary

Swindon not running Thursdays on GP weeks I have been told so shouldn't be much if a problem if the fixture compiler is on the ball.

Everyone will be wanting compiler to have them at Sheffield, Ippo & Redcar on those weeks!

Let's not forget the away meetings that'll be missed of swindon are riding on a Thursday or Friday or at Rye on a Saturday if Panthers away fixtures clash.

The same applies to Starke, Bacon and Holder

You cant pick a team on who can replace them as a guest if his average goes up the choice will be greater anyway same with Holder Starke or I expect Lambert , do think that next season will see teams riddled with guests and R/R much to many fans disapproval.

• Like 3

I'm sure most championship sides have 3 or 4 double uppers though so all in the same boat.