British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

How could anyone argue? We all wanted him after impressing us whilst bursting but he's been awful

Well they are, trust me lol!

Hope you mean't guesting Flappy lol. Hansen reminds me of Porsing, thinks he is a superstar, but in reality, is very average.

• Like 1

But he deleted his Facebook posts when Ricky & Deek had a go back at him.

Poor way of sacking him though.

But he deleted his Facebook posts when Ricky & Deek had a go back at him.

Poor way of sacking him though.

yeah,,, they should've done it at the interval ;)

• Like 2

Lambert getting more track time at Lynn, can only be a good thing for us, if he is staying!

Ulle going to Scunny when Flappy gets the changes he wants? ;)

Edited by Panther1997
  • Like 1

Hope you mean't guesting Flappy lol. Hansen reminds me of Porsing, thinks he is a superstar, but in reality, is very average.

Sodding predictive text. Edited

Lambert getting more track time at Lynn, can only be a good thing for us, if he is staying!

Ulle going to Scunny when Flappy gets the changes he wants? ;)

Good news for Lambert, however what a strange sport where a rider gets rewarded for dropping 2.5 points from his average.

As for Ostergaard he does actually go quite well around Scunthorpe so that's not out of the question. Hansen is available too and would fit

Edited by Flappy

Lol, thought that was just when your riders visit us!!! :wink:

That's one isolated insignificant example. We have a long history of people throwing their toys out. Coincidentally I seem to recall Chris Louis having his EOES moments, and Rob Lyon had a major hissy fit when questioning his involvement in the sport. He allegedly should have told the pampered riders from 22% Arena that they were in the wrong job

• Like 4

That's one isolated insignificant example. We have a long history of people throwing their toys out. Coincidentally I seem to recall Chris Louis having his EOES moments, and Rob Lyon had a major hissy fit when questioning his involvement in the sport. He allegedly should have told the pampered riders from 22% Arena that they were in the wrong job

Indeed you are quite correct, I was at a meeting there when cl and loram rode round the track before meeting shaking their heads in dismay at the track. So it happens I agree, but tbf your lot took it to another level with their whinging this year!!!

Before you say, I understand some of our riders baulked at worky last night!!!

Coincidentally I seem to recall Chris Louis having his EOES moments........

Blimey! Even I can remember one of those and not many Speedway things stick in my memory. Just toddling round at the back in all of his heats....I won't say all of his races because heats is the best way to describe his efforts as he certainly didn't race.

• Like 3

Indeed you are quite correct, I was at a meeting there when cl and loram rode round the track before meeting shaking their heads in dismay at the track. So it happens I agree, but tbf your lot took it to another level with their whinging this year!!!

What was really interesting is that the texter said the track was tricky, which I seem to recall was the word used by our team at Foxhall.

Clearly their is more than one type of tricky, then of course their is Lakeside which is slicky tricky and technically bloody ridiculous.

Blimey! Even I can remember one of those and not many Speedway things stick in my memory. Just toddling round at the back in all of his heats....I won't say all of his races because heats is the best way to describe his efforts as he certainly didn't race.

I do laugh at the likes of Louis and Tatum etc on TV saying how riders should get on with it in all conditions and just return to the start without stopping off at the pits for any reason for restarts. Black pots and kettles spring to mind.

Jeez, it must have really been dull in the Prem before our unfortunate (for us anyway) arrival. Makes a change for us to whinge though, we were always getting whinged at in the EL.

• Like 1

is the axe about to fall again . oyster yo scunny ?

Harris riding in Poland today..but not earning much money so far, so maybe that's why he will be putting the panthers first.

Harris riding in Poland today..but not earning much money so far, so maybe that's why he will be putting the panthers first.

I wouldn't take the quote too literally, it was clearly reactionary. Why go to all that hassle when you can ride at home anyway.

Edited by Crump99

is the axe about to fall again . oyster yo scunny ?

It'd fit nicely