British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

I'm told Torun want to use Jack Holder for the rest of the season.

I think we're in a bit of bother.

I hope Rathbone sticks to his previous line and tells them where to go!

But - yes you are in a bit of bother

simon l rode as a guest for worky on saturday . he looked ok , but it was not the lambert of old . he will need time to get back into the groove , but fair play to him for having a go .

enjoyed watching bomber around workington . 14 years ago was the last time he was here . a good guest for us and a nice guy as well .

heat 15 was great , off 15 m and still beat the millionaire summers . if it wasnt for young dan bewley , glasgow would be very ordinary indeed.

There are Glasgow threads to have your childish pops at us, or just continue as you do and have your usual bile in any thread.

was it the last line that did it .

would you have been offended if i wrote summers lost it for glasgow , fancy letting a guy pass him from 15 mtrs handicap and from a guy who last eode workington 14 years ago .

if that upsets you , you need to look at the bigger picture of glasgow speedway and take it in while its still there .

enjoy the 2017 season while it lasts ,the honeymoon period is fast approaching the end .

does that last line upset you as well ?

it was good to hear the air horns run out of air when the tigers were behind ..

relax , its speedway .

was it the last line that did it .

would you have been offended if i wrote summers lost it for glasgow , fancy letting a guy pass him from 15 mtrs handicap and from a guy who last eode workington 14 years ago .

if that upsets you , you need to look at the bigger picture of glasgow speedway and take it in while its still there .

enjoy the 2017 season while it lasts ,the honeymoon period is fast approaching the end .

does that last line upset you as well ?

it was good to hear the air horns run out of air when the tigers were behind ..

relax , its speedway .

I don't get offended just your usual bile that you think is amusing, on the other hand I could get offended by an educated person having a debate on something that I actually give a f*ck about.

But offended by you don't flatter yourself.

• Like 4

I know J.Holder's VISA sponsor is Matt Ford but he's also employed by Peterborough.

Where would JH stand if Ged was to tell immigration that one of his employee's has run off to Poland to earn more money while living off a UK VISA?!?

Anyone seen the comment about Ged telling us to save up our pennies in August for September.

It makes sense as we hardly have any home fixtures in August but loads in September.

I've set up a savings account and I'll be putting money into it every week.

Anyone seen the comment about Ged telling us to save up our pennies in August for September.

maybe the price is going up.

yippee ! 6 points for the marra,s .

Only 6 , I thought you could do better than that , where's you're ambition.

Only for the Workington double header on September 10th

Surely they will have to into consideration our rain-off tickets ??

Only 6 , I thought you could do better than that , where's you're ambition.

i have slipped into panthers mode .no ambition left ! be happy with 3/4 poinys tho . fat chance ..

Looks like you'll be without Jack Holder on Sundays from now on.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/702676/kolejne-dobre-wiesci-dla-kibicow-get-well-torun-terminski-dopial-swego-w-sprawie

Google translation: "On Wednesday, the odds of Jack Holder starting in the match against Vitcherif CrossFit Czestochowa were 50 in 50. The Toruns were doing everything they could to keep the Australian on Sunday. Riding old seniors was definitely a safer option for Jacek Frątczak .

- The situation changed very quickly. Once it seemed that it was going to be okay, and in a moment there were problems again. However, we were very consistent and succeeded - the manager of Toruń tells us.

Frątczak is very grateful to Przemysław Terminiński , who showed a great determination in Jack Holder's case. The effect is that Chris's younger brother will be able to perform not only on Sunday but also in other meetings, which the team will play until the end of PGE Ekstraligi . - He worked the whole team who did more than you could. The greatest merit, however, is the owner's side. It is Mr. Przemyslaw who has an interest, "stresses Fratczak.

If Jack Holder scores another good performance on Sunday, then the operation for his appointment to the next game will not have to start again. The training staff has far more comfortable working experience.

It is worth emphasizing that the Australian will have plenty of time to prepare for the meeting with the Fool. In Poland will appear on Friday and will be able to participate in the training, which was scheduled in the afternoon. One day later, he will have another chance to get acquainted with the specifics of Motoarena."

Looks like "Money talks, contracts walk"

Edited by Rob McCaffery