British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

toringate , now drawgate . whats next ?

when is the 2018 season thread starting ?

Edited by jenga

..and Ben Rathbone (his son maybe?) Drew the ticket..bet Ged was mortified!..can't believe they put this on the website. To be fair He is using that to pay 30 odd people back with their fivers from Wednesday.

Why, like all the 100 club members he pays his monthly dues like the rest the Panthers supporters and good luck to him.

Incidentally Ben is his second cousin.

Just out of interest Lukas are you a member of the 100 club.

Edited by bigcatdiary

No I'm not..but if you read my post I'm not having a pop..im actually trying to defend him from all the vultures.

any offical link to this

Nothing announced by the bspa but it was said at the meeting v Newcastle on Wednesday night that Ged is under suspension , i'm given to believe he may face some heavy fines as well as other punishment yet to be decided by the bspa at a meeting within a couple of weeks or so , but the spineless bspa haven't the bottle to announce it or tell fans there opinion . That's Chapmans way of transparency I believe . Ged was wrong to do what he did regarding Jack Holder and maybe he now regrets it but I don't like the way it is being handled , surely this sad group of people who are responsible for running the sport in this country could have put out a statement even if it was brief just to let fans know what is going on but they choose not to ,why?

no pull of his stripe , throw away his medals and break his sword in halp . a deserter of british speedway .

ged let you know on the panthers website , didnt he ?

Edited by jenga

no pull of his stripe , throw away his medals and break his sword in halp . a deserter of british speedway .

ged let you know on the panthers website , didnt he ?

BSPA should be the ones to announce it themselves it's called transparency , but they have no bottle.

Nothing announced by the bspa but it was said at the meeting v Newcastle on Wednesday night that Ged is under suspension , i'm given to believe he may face some heavy fines as well as other punishment yet to be decided by the bspa at a meeting within a couple of weeks or so , but the spineless bspa haven't the bottle to announce it or tell fans there opinion . That's Chapmans way of transparency I believe . Ged was wrong to do what he did regarding Jack Holder and maybe he now regrets it but I don't like the way it is being handled , surely this sad group of people who are responsible for running the sport in this country could have put out a statement even if it was brief just to let fans know what is going on but they choose not to ,why?

BSPA should be the ones to announce it themselves it's called transparency , but they have no bottle.

Disciplinary matters within the sport are the remit of the SCB, not the BSPA.

• Like 3

Disciplinary matters within the sport are the remit of the SCB, not the BSPA.

Almost one of the same. They're both bloody c**p

• Like 4

Just the same with the ELRC fiasco at Coventry a few years ago. The BSPA Chairman told us there would be a "full investigation". There was, but as usual the BSPA never released details of the outcome. As it transpired Mr Horton was found "most culpable" and ordered to compensate Sky (rumours at the time suggested £20,000ish). I suppose if it had been released that he was "totally guilty" (like he was) then the poor punters that had a wasted day out would have been in a position to claim as well.

The only good thing I can say about the BSPA is, they aren't as corrupt as FIFA.

• Like 1