British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

With that seemingly obvious 6 names it leaves 3.16 for the last rider.

Holder 12.53

Lambert 8.70

Batch 7.36

Porsing 6.99

Rose 6.12

Huckenbeck 5.14

If we does use Bailey (2.05), that's 1.09 under. As much as I like Rose, I'd have been inclined to go for Palm Toft who was excellent as a guest for us last year.

That said, very happy with those 6 names and would back Josh to the hilt if he got the chance.

What is it with the Poole press and fans telling the Stars their team news?

:neutral:

Typical that they try to spoil the announcements coming tomorrow.That for one won't spoil it for me though i will still be there awaiting confirmation of the signings.I'm sure the Dorset boys would love it if any other club/press announced impending signings for Poole before they did.

• Like 2

Absolutely disgusting by pooles daily echo.

It's kings Lynn's story to announce.not yours

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 5

Holder 12.53

Lambert 8.70

Batch 7.36

Porsing 6.99

Rose 6.12

Huckenbeck 5.14

If we does use Bailey (2.05), that's 1.09 under. As much as I like Rose, I'd have been inclined to go for Palm Toft who was excellent as a guest for us last year.

That said, very happy with those 6 names and would back Josh to the hilt if he got the chance.

Danny ayres fits I believe

Why not. Clearly nobody else is going to... :D

Yeah not like there's a meeting announced or anything for tomorrow. Prat
  • Like 3

Surely a newspaper I'd meant to hear news? More people will read it if it is actually news, not a recycled press release?

If Ronaldo went back to utd, do u think the press would wait for the club statement before saying anything?

You can't blame other people from spilling the beans about our team of riders. The fact that our fans meeting is late this years, it was always possible that news would be inevitably leaked beforehand..... especially with social media as it is....

But that's not a problem to me, I'm just pleased the team I pencilled in a few weeks back looks like coming to fruition.

Sorry what..... He is a Poole asset, we have the right to talk about our riders. So we should be able to announce our riders signing for someone else. And we can say whatever we want. And Phil the Ace i imagine its just because you don't have a team yet.

Holder 12.53

Lambert 8.70

Batch 7.36

Porsing 6.99

Rose 6.12

Huckenbeck 5.14

kenneth Hansen would be my choice instead of Rose

Why not. Clearly nobody else is going to... :D

they are, on Friday.

Sorry what..... He is a Poole asset, we have the right to talk about our riders. So we should be able to announce our riders signing for someone else. And we can say whatever we want. And Phil the Ace i imagine its just because you don't have a team yet.

Nothing to do with Poole. What a ridiculous comment to make.

• Like 2

kenneth Hansen would be my choice instead of Rose

If they were to go with Bailey,Hansen would be my choice as well instead of Rose.

So why dont they get on with it. Its not like they have anything up there to stop them..

So why dont they get on with it. Its not like they have anything up there to stop them..

It's been quite common knowledge that they were announcing riders/rest of the team tomo night. Why what till 24 hours before to spill the beans???

• Like 2

That Kings Lynn team is better than Pooles. Holder will be desperate to put one over Ford. Holder and Lambert easily the best top 2 and Batch can only up his average. If the Leicester and/or BV team are strong then Poole could be struggling for top 4. Which is a shame because I was going to start supporting them mid season when Swindon are inevitably gash but guess it will be Wolves or KL for me now! People are allowed to change teams aren't they?!

I would respond with a sensible answer but I don't think I can with a guy that has 10 different names on 1 forum.

• Like 3