British Speedway Forum

Congratulations to Bartosz Zmarzlik for his incredible achievement, which seems to have been forgotten amongst all this, and also to Niels Kristian Iversen for making it into the top 8. Some exciting riders in the series next year - I'm really looking forward to it already.

Edited by June01
  • Like 9

Lot of anger on here

Congratulations to Bartosz Zmarzlik for his incredible achievement, which seems to have been forgotten amongst all this, and also to Niels Kristian Iversen for making it into the top 8.

Some exciting riders in the series next year - I'm really looking forward to it already.

It was indeed nice to see that Lindbäck and Iversen actually got a grip of themselves and finished top 8 and thus saving us from Bjerre.

Edited by Ghostwalker

What a great shame Doyley couldn't ride. He would have wrapped the championship up nicely what with sulky pants withdrawing.

Edited by Sniffy

Never been fooled by the Mr Nice Guy Crap. Good rider, but he & his monster gang of mercenary bullies are, in my opinion the worst thing that has happened to speedway in a very long time. Can't stand Hancock or Woffinden & as for that tosspot MonsterJoe, get rid quick while speedway still has an ounce of credibility left.

Edited by Liontamer
  • Like 8

Well what a load of rubbish that statement was..you could clearly see Hancock looking for Holder all race...

If he was that worried about the bike then why ridea it..after all he's probably the most equipped rider in the world equipment wise..surely he wouldnt ride a bike that endangers himself and his other riders would he...not such a nice man as Greg !!....he's never been shy about changing bikes in other rounds...

The worst part about it though is pulling out ..without fans he is nothing but he forgets that ...just like he wasn't bothered about British fans who wanted to see him at Belle Vue earlier in the year ..his Grin is fake ..Mr nice guy ...I think not ..

Edited by Bruiser McHuge
  • Like 6

What a load of bull#hit from Hancock,he would have been better saying nothing than that load of crap,why did he not just pull over if he was that concerned for his safety.Poor sportsmanship to pull out the Aussies will keep their money in their pocket next year.Speedway shot in the foot again.

Edited by Fromafar

Never been fooled by the Mr Nice Guy Crap. Good rider, but he & his monster gang of mercenary bullies are, in my opinion the worst thing that has happened to speedway in a very long time. Can't stand Hancock or Woffinden & as for that tosspot MonsterJoe, get rid quick while speedway still has an ounce of credibility left.

To get to the top you cant be nice all the time so I've no problem with him showing a nastier side from time to time. Trouble is his many fans seem to think the sun shines etc.

• Like 1

So sad that such a great GP will be talked about and remembered for all the wrong reasons......

Congratulations to Chris Holder on a great win and commiserations to Jason Doyle (my series "winner")

Plenty of entertainment from all the guys trying to stay in or get into the top 8 (speedway out of Kelvin's top drawer)

2016 revelation....... Bartosz Zmarzlik !!! Well done that man

• Like 1

So one minute Hancock is saying he is nothing without his wonderful team of mechanics, & the next minute he is saying they never spotted a dodgy clutch for 3 races. What a load of old cobblers. Ban him from the first GP next year.

• Like 4

So one minute Hancock is saying he is nothing without his wonderful team of mechanics, & the next minute he is saying they never spotted a dodgy clutch for 3 races. What a load of old cobblers. Ban him from the first GP next

Cmon if your going to bullrubbish make it believable, the levers and cable are used to dissenagage the clutch, once its then let back out at the start it doesnt matter if they all fall off it wont dissengage the clutch again unless the lever is pulled back in again.

The clutch may not have been working when he came into the pits but that doesnt mean the clutch was slipping as happened to Holder.

I may add i dont really care that he did what he did but take it on the chin and move on.

Junior

• Like 1