British Speedway Forum

That's the way to deal with cheating, hit em hard straight away, very unsporting of Hancock and he got what he deserved.

• Like 1

Hancock gets 2pts deducted for throwing a race. Disgraceful. How can Holder be given 3pts when he didn't earn them. Really bad for the sport.

• Like 1

Congratulations to a true legend.

He's a disgrace - and the whole world now knows it

• Like 1

Hancock gets 2pts deducted for throwing a race. Disgraceful. How can Holder be given 3pts when he didn't earn them. Really bad for the sport.

Then you could say the other two in the heat don't deserve the extra point given.

Hancock guilty, no one else.

• Like 2

Congratulations to a true legend.

and a cheat who throws races.

• Like 1

What a dampner on Handcocks celebrations, being classed as a "cheat"!! What a stupid thing for him to do and well done to the officials for spotting it and acting upon it so quickly too.

He's a disgrace - and the whole world now knows it

Well I wouldn't go that far but he's certainly let himself down just there. I doubt he will care in the long run but at least they didn't mess around with retrospective punishment and actually showed some teeth.

Then you could say the other two in the heat don't deserve the extra point given.

Hancock guilty, no one else.

I hear what you say but Hancock threw the race to help a team mate. Clearly pre arranged Monster tactics. Penalise them both.

Good to see the sport does have some integrity even if monster and certain riders don't

• Like 7

Been going on for years but at last something being done about it.

Well done for dealing with it as they did - there is no team in an individual event! It's a shame the world champion within a couple of races gets disqualified for cheating!

Well I wouldn't go that far but he's certainly let himself down just there. I doubt he will care in the long run but at least they didn't mess around with retrospective punishment and actually showed some teeth.

Care about being called a cheat. Squeaky clean image ruined. I'd worry about it.

Did you know that every point's vital?

Kelvin just said so, Sir Shouty said so earlier

Must be true