British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I know it's unlikely as he would've been named originally if he was to be in it but Max Fricke is local, as is Rory Schlein.

Would be pleased with either of those. Doubt it though.

surprised Fricke isn't representing Belle Vue as he's higher on their averages than Scott

Would be pleased with either of those. Doubt it though.

surprised Fricke isn't representing Belle Vue as he's higher on their averages than Scott

Fricke not in country

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

We are still looking for a texter, If anyone can help, please let me know? Thanks

If they say at stadium I shall put it on here

Thanks. Im not leaving until nearer 7

Unfortunately the majority of people in this country feel the same way as you.

Some of us do still like to watch live speedway though and 20 quid to watch Iversen, Harris, Lindgren, Nicholls, Lambert, King, Masters isn't that bad a deal, especially when you only live 5 minutes from the track.

Still, I'm sure if we all rode on a Wednesday night with Ekstraliga strength teams, and it was 28 quid to get in, all you stay at homers would be rushing to the stadium?

I sincerely hope it's a good night for those who choose to go, but to me an ELRC should be a strong line up with a dozen or so in with a shout of winning, with no FTR's anywhere near it.

I wouldn't pay £28 for league speedway whoever was riding but I might attend a little more often if the authorities (and my club) were a bit more organised and there weren't so many guests and R/R's every meeting. And if the fixtures were a bit more regular rather than in fits and starts. I genuinely envy those people who go religiously come what may as I used to be like that and loved every second but at the moment half a dozen meetings a season is plenty for me and maybe one or two too many.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

I know it's unlikely as he would've been named originally if he was to be in it but Max Fricke is local, as is Rory Schlein.

Rory Schlein is unattached so surely wouldn't be able to ride

Though as it's British Speedway there's no doubt a rule saying he can.

IMO as a former champion he would be a good addition, even more so if the meeting was at Swindon.

Somebody at the stadium is saying Cook is still in and hasn't pulled out. Confusing

Somebody at the stadium is saying Cook is still in and hasn't pulled out. Confusing

There hasn't been anything official

Cook is definitely out.

Think BSPA are waiting until the last minute to say so, so that they can just cover with the track reserves.

On Twitter Cook out with hand and shoulder injuries (tweeted by Belle Vue)

Edited by Steve Park

Rory Schlein is unattached so surely wouldn't be able to ride

Though as it's British Speedway there's no doubt a rule saying he can.

IMO as a former champion he would be a good addition, even more so if the meeting was at Swindon.

NBJ who got sacked off Peterborough is currently without a team but is guesting for Edward Kennet Rye House tonight so god knows how there allowing that