Think Cook will be further North and out to the West. :P:cheers:

You think he'll be at Glasgow? O.o

Try building to 40 points

If he asks hope the answer will be no

Who's "he"

Think Cook will be further North and out to the West. :P:cheers:

is Mallaig putting a team together ;)

• Like 1

Does anyone know if Jack Parkinson-Blackburn is eligible for a number 7 spot in the premier league next season?

Whilst you may be correct on Bewley I find it astonishing that

A. People know or claim to know how much will be offered

B. How much any other team may offer

These crystal balls must be selling well as everyone and there granny knows our pay structure and now everybody else's pay structure.

It isn't a question of knowing how much specifically will be offered by either team, it's knowing that some clubs have, and almost certainly will, offer more. I know of three instances where the Glasgow offer was well in excess of offers from others BUT I have no knowledge of exact numbers.

Don't see why you get so touchy about this, if Glasgow, or any other team, want to pay a higher rate to any rider and it falls within a sensible business plan ( even a loss making one if they can bankroll it) then fair game. I certainly don't blame any rider for taking a job offer that potential pays more!

• Like 1

Don't see why you get so touchy about this, if Glasgow, or any other team, want to pay a higher rate to any rider and it falls within a sensible business plan ( even a loss making one if they can bankroll it) then fair game. I certainly don't blame any rider for taking a job offer that potential pays more!

Totally agree ..It's all about getting the best deal.. Riders need to be paid well.. Especially in speedway where they get paid by the point.. It's all about getting paid as an example Arthur Sissis wouldn't of been upset that he knocked you out the play offs last week but this week he was overjoyed to win the cup with you... Edited by KEITH M

I love the silly season when people come up with teams that will never happen

with us having to 'reduce' to 42.50 we have limited options

if we want 2 heat leaders as in Worrall/ lambert - kus or lindgren will have to go

however I think promoters are committed to kus and lindgren so its probably only 1 8+ average rider

the key is the reserves .... we must have a strong 6 that's why morris would be top of my list and at 7 we have a get a 3 pointer who can at the minimum ride to his 3 point average

• Like 1

if we want 2 heat leaders as in Worrall/ lambert - kus or lindgren will have to go

however I think promoters are committed to kus and lindgren so its probably only 1 8+ average rider

the key is the reserves .... we must have a strong 6 that's why morris would be top of my list and at 7 we have a get a 3 pointer who can at the minimum ride to his 3 point average

Jack Smith should be at the top of this list

Not necessarily needs to be a 3pointer. It depends what they decide at the conference. Personally I'd expect to see some change here. There won't be enough 3 pointers with potential to go round since most of this seasons no. 7 have increased there averages to above this. if you have to put a 3 point man in at 7 then some of these will be out of work because not many teams would want a 3 to 4 point man in at no. 6. That's the reason Rob Branford was out of a job at the beginning of the season as Edinburgh had to effectively choose between him and Max Clegg as they couldn't accommodate both with having to have another 3 point man in as well.

Totally agree ..It's all about getting the best deal.. Riders need to be paid well.. Especially in speedway where they get paid by the point.. It's all about getting paid as an example Arthur Sissis wouldn't of been upset that he knocked you out the play offs last week but this week he was overjoyed to win the cup with you...

Sissis didn't win cup with "us" quite the opposite :nono: