British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Your loss, the 'rant' rocks IMO.

I wish the basketball dude was back tbh, and he annoyed me a lot too

I wish the basketball dude was back tbh, and he annoyed me a lot too

The basketball dude?

If you mean Andrew, who threw the basketballs into the crowd at the intervals, I have a mini vendetta against him. They did the usual thunderbirds theme and he threw it. Bounced around for a bit, and just as I was about to catch it he decided to follow in Shearer's footsteps and booted it up into the stands. I was gutted, I could've won something from the track shop. :(

This story does have a silver lining, caught one a few weeks later, and much to the dismay of the fellow diamonds fans, predicted an opponent was going to win the race. Everyone told me how daft it was until he actually went and won!

Edited by DiamondGlory

Trevor?

i thought everybody and their dog knew that . obviously not .

And you call yourself a Diamonds fan! 'Trevor Bach'? the welsh connection, please keep up.

I thought was Alby. :o;):cheers:

i think some are very close .

do you know the team Dave ???,,, mate ;)

They would never divulge that sort of information to a lacky like Dave!!! :P:P :P

• Like 4

Kings Lynn reverted back to Wednesday as their race night will help us if Lambert is back 😉

They would never divulge that sort of information to a lacky like Dave!!! :P:P :P

a wouldn't believe anything he says anyway,,, ;)

• Like 2

Kings Lynn reverted back to Wednesday as their race night will help us if Lambert is back

And Rose... :)

Realistic names because R. Lambert will be riding in Poland.

1. Steve Worrall

2. Ashley Morris

3. Stuart Robson

4. Lewis Rose

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. Danny Ayres

7. Danny Phillips

Don't see Robson being back or Ayres, especially with his shoulder operation

i thought everybody and their dog knew that . obviously not .

I knew someone was called Trevor, just didn't realize it was Rene, I just call him Rene Bach :)

The basketball dude?

If you mean Andrew, who threw the basketballs into the crowd at the intervals, I have a mini vendetta against him. They did the usual thunderbirds theme and he threw it. Bounced around for a bit, and just as I was about to catch it he decided to follow in Shearer's footsteps and booted it up into the stands. I was gutted, I could've won something from the track shop. :(

This story does have a silver lining, caught one a few weeks later, and much to the dismay of the fellow diamonds fans, predicted an opponent was going to win the race. Everyone told me how daft it was until he actually went and won!

Yeah him, people always wonder how to get kids into the speedway, well entertaining them and giving them free stuff helps, not just letting them stand and watch, which is what happens now

Who'd you guess? :o

Edited by Dandelion

Pure guess and dont know if fits :)

Lambert

Grondal (only because he has a team place announced today/ tomorrow)

Rose

Lindgren/ wells

Worrall

Phillips

Davey

I don't think Morris will be in the team, unless he's not going to be there? Just going by his last few Tweets :P

Lambert
Rose
Lindgren/ wells
Worrall
Phillips
Davey

Must admit, I like Grondal :t: Although just because he signed a contract the other day doesn't mean it's for us :( I think our team must have been sorted for a few weeks now, reading between the lines, that team would fit though, easily with Lindgren, just with Wells (Assuming Davey is a 2.00)

Edited by Dandelion

Lambert

Rose

Lindgren/ wells

Worrall

Phillips

Davey

Grondal signed his contract on Friday. Newc had 6 signed in Star on Tuesday/Thursday. Coincidence?

I don't think Morris will be in the team, unless he's not going to be there? Just going by his last few Tweets :P

Must admit, I like Grondal :t: Although just because he signed a contract the other day doesn't mean it's for us :( I think our team must have been sorted for a few weeks now, reading between the lines, that team would fit though, easily with Lindgren, just with Wells (Assuming Davey is a 2.00)

Grondal was because of his tweet and steve recently following him, Davey just a daft guess... dont even know what his average would be.

Grondal signed his contract on Friday. Newc had 6 signed in Star on Tuesday/Thursday. Coincidence?

just a guess going of twitter, dont get the star anymore

Maybe, maybe not, I'd be happy with Emil though, Very happy, another scandinavian friend on Tyneside

Grondal was because of his tweet and steve recently following him, Davey just a daft guess... dont even know what his average would be.

just a guess going of twitter, dont get the star anymore

Steve maybe gave it away ;) I'd prefer lots of others over Davey, but we're all allowed opinions

Just a ridiculous team :)

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Kai Huckenbeck 5.14/Steve Boxall 5.15/ Robert Mear 5.11

3. Lewis Rose 6.12

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Ricky Wells 7.92

6. Zach Wajtknecht 2.63/Ellis Perks 2.38

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Or Grondal at 2, a 2.00 along with Danny and Rene instead of Rose ;) So this...

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Emil Grondal 4.39

3. Ricky Wells 7.92

4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

5. Rene Bach 7.53

6. 2.00 (Who then?) Tom Stokes maybe

7. Danny Phillips 2.00

Total 40.00

Edited by Dandelion