British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Sure xD I bet it's been a pleasant few days ;)

No - not at all. I enjoy your contributions. :t::)

• Like 1

No - not at all. I enjoy your contributions. :t::)

I'm glad someone does :P

Even my Ludvig contributions? :o

• Like 1

I'm glad someone does :P

Even my Ludvig contributions? :o

I like the Kangaroo as well. ;)

............. and yes - even your Ludvig contributions. :t:

If we can disagree in a friendly way - that is OK by me. :)

I like the Kangaroo as well. ;)

............. and yes - even your Ludvig contributions. :t:

If we can disagree in a friendly way - that is OK by me. :)

The kangaroo is here to stay haha

I'd never get angry at someone for having an opinion on someone :P I'll just put forward my opinion too

Also, on a side note this "NEWCASTLE – "It's a situation we have to rectify as soon as possible." Boss George English bemoans a lack of sparkle from the Diamonds on the road this season." was on the round up thingy on the Speedway GB website, could that mean more changes ahead? Or will George just get more angry in team meetings? I wonder...

• Like 1

agree but would still do a job in the lower league,robbo for ludde and liam carr for hopwood

I guess you are using Rathbone's calculator to replace a 2.00 rider with a 3.00 rider ?

Yes

And damn... A lot has happened while I've been gone

Think Greenwood is a good option tbh, mentioned him in the past only for people to take the p*ss :P Won't be much better, but he can't be any worse, and he has a little more experience, so maybe he will stop on occasionally!! Good luck Connor for the rest of the year, maybe you can come back in a few years when you're ready :)

As for Ludvig... Everyone knows my opinion on him, but if for some reason we HAD to replace him... Rene Bach please... Robbo and Kus would be good options, but Rene even better...

Out of the three the only one allowed is Robbo, so keep on drooling, sorry dreaming!!

I'll keep this brief.

To my mind, for different reasons none of Robson Kus or Ostergaard would improve the team if Lindgren were - God forbid! - to go.

Let's see how we go with Greenwood and Hopwood. I like Hopwood, he has the makings of a very decent rider

I see Greenwood averages 7.70 in the NL which isn't too shabby.

I'll keep this brief.

To my mind, for different reasons none of Robson Kus or Ostergaard would improve the team if Lindgren were - God forbid! - to go.

Let's see how we go with Greenwood and Hopwood. I like Hopwood, he has the makings of a very decent rider

I see Greenwood averages 7.70 in the NL which isn't too shabby.

I think the only name that would improve the team would be Rene (yes, this is me saying that Rene would be better than Ludvig) but I would still prefer Ludvig over Rene... I would hate to see Ludvig go, he'd be the last out of the 7 riders I'd chose, being our team captain and for how long he's stuck by our club for...

I think Greenwood and Hopwood will do at reserve, if both can score at least 2 a meeting, they've done their job... I think that our 1-5 justifies that... Just with Connor scoring nothing most of the time, it wasn't doing the team or him any good at al...

The only other rider I would think would do well who I KNOW would be on a 2.00 average would be Nathan Stoneman, he's been very solid for Kent so far this year... So if Dan doesn't work out, or god forbid either of our reserves get injured or retire (as a lot of young 2.00 riders seem to be doing as their confidence gets knocked) Nathan would be a good shout...

I guess you are using Rathbone's calculator to replace a 2.00 rider with a 3.00 rider ?

Out of the three the only one allowed is Robbo, so keep on drooling, sorry dreaming!!

Out of the four (Ludvig, Rene, Kus and Robbo) Ludvig would be the one I'd prefer to have in my team... So I've got no problems and I don't need to keep dreaming :) Just a passing comment as everyone seems to want Ludvig out...???

If anyone was curious, Connor top scored for IOW tonight, with 11 points.

He'll go on an unbeaten run now, including guesting for CL and PL clubs... Maximums all around

• Like 1

gotta earn some corn somewhere, as it seems he's running out of places to do it,,, hope it works out for him.

was Dan brought in unexpeftedly last time, after a 'cheeky' move to bring in Robert Lambert on a 3.00 (albeit probly within the rules) was blocked by the BSPA ???,,, maybe it'll be better this time round.

• Like 1

I think the only name that would improve the team would be Rene (yes, this is me saying that Rene would be better than Ludvig) but I would still prefer Ludvig over Rene... I would hate to see Ludvig go, he'd be the last out of the 7 riders I'd chose, being our team captain and for how long he's stuck by our club for...

I think Greenwood and Hopwood will do at reserve, if both can score at least 2 a meeting, they've done their job... I think that our 1-5 justifies that... Just with Connor scoring nothing most of the time, it wasn't doing the team or him any good at al...

The only other rider I would think would do well who I KNOW would be on a 2.00 average would be Nathan Stoneman, he's been very solid for Kent so far this year... So if Dan doesn't work out, or god forbid either of our reserves get injured or retire (as a lot of young 2.00 riders seem to be doing as their confidence gets knocked) Nathan would be a good shout...

Out of the four (Ludvig, Rene, Kus and Robbo) Ludvig would be the one I'd prefer to have in my team... So I've got no problems and I don't need to keep dreaming :) Just a passing comment as everyone seems to want Ludvig out...???

I think you would be wise to stay clear of Stoneman for a while. Accident waiting to happen. He has the brain of a hard top rider but lacks the skill set required to complete half the time and a step up a league would see him out foxed by more experienced guys and straight onto the injury list. Big miss was not securing a deal to get Bacon from P'Boro he looked sublime at Kent the other night.

• Like 1

Ben might soon have a 3.00 ave. so if the lads try and gift him points, maybe by team-riding and stuff, once he has a 3.00 they could shaft him and try and get Carr... might sound harsh, but no room for sentiment ;)

• Like 1

Ben might soon have a 3.00 ave. so if the lads try and gift him points, maybe by team-riding and stuff, once he has a 3.00 they could shaft him and try and get Carr... might sound harsh, but no room for sentiment ;)

😂😂

If he is going well enough to be ahead of Worrall, or Rose, or Lindgren then I would suggest he is worthy of a place in the team ;)

• Like 1

If he is going well enough to be ahead of Worrall, or Rose, or Lindgren then I would suggest he is worthy of a place in the team ;)

not if they let him ;)

• Like 1