British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

that team will not happen . Kus and Lindgren are sure to be in next year's team

cant see both of them being in the side.

Branford and Roynon been around for years not going to get any better imo go for young up and coming riders .

Rob Branford has improved no end in the last couple of seasons IMO. I think he will only get better, but certainly won't get any worse and he'll only be 23 come the start of 2017.

Roynon doesn't have a particular liking for Brough Park, so I wouldn't go anywhere near him.

cant see both of them being in the side.

Me neither ..I can see one of them riding regularly on a Friday North of the border 😉

Me neither ..I can see one of them riding regularly on a Friday North of the border

yip,,, so were left with the one that can't (wont) pass ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

I hope Lindgren will be back, no offence to Matej, but Ludvig is the captain and I prefer to watch him

Don't like the idea of Roynon being in the team

I hope Lindgren will be back, no offence to Matej, but Ludvig is the captain and I prefer to watch him

Don't like the idea of Roynon being in the team

if we have Roynon, am not going !!! ;)

We don't know what the FINAL averages of the season are, because the SGB website hasn't been updated yet, but something like this would be nice :)

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Lewis Rose 5.86

3. Kyle Newman 6.31

4. Lewis Kerr 6.16/Victor Palovaara 5.80

5. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. Connor Mountain 3.00

Total 42.32/41.96

OR

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Lewis Rose 5.86

3. Matej Kus 7.55

4. Lewis Kerr 6.16/Victor Palovaara 5.80

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. Connor Mountain 3.00/Danny Ayres 3.56

if we have Roynon, am not going !!! ;)

Wouldn't go that far like :P

Wouldn't go that far like :P

a would, not wanting to offend anybody, but he's like speedways equivalent to 'mr. bump',,, and now we've only got 1 ambulance ;)

a would, not wanting to offend anybody, but he's like speedways equivalent to 'mr. bump',,, and now we've only got 1 ambulance ;)

I know, I feel so bad for him :( But he is pretty inspiring the way he keeps picking himself back up after all of his previous injuries and keeps going :t: He'd be nice on a 3 point average :P

I hope Ludde stays.

Er...that's about it, really.

Me too, but only Ludvig?

• Like 1

I personally think the points limit will be reduced to 40 points am happy for all them to be back next season but who i would say ludvig,worrall,rose& kus but at the end of the day it will be the numbers game that wins.

Me too, but only Ludvig?

Me too, but only Ludvig?

Well, it depends on the points limit I suppose. If you're old enough to remember Robert "the mobile chicane"* Eriksson, he couldn't pass for toffee but held down a 9 pt average and gave real confidence we could win heat 1, home or away. I like to think the Magic Man could do that for us and hope he is here next year.

Other than that, assuming RL is on his way, and allowing for whatever the points limit is, I'd like to think we could keep everyone except the no. 7 and bring in a rider to make up the unused part of the points limit. Kyle Newman or David Bellego, day. That would involve not retaining Lewis Rose- I know that is not a popular view on here but on 3 seasons he has only rarely looked like establishing hiring he body of the team and I would give the BCB a go.

I've nothing at all against Danny P. and his effort is always 100%, but let's try someone else.

1. Steve Worrall 8.51

2. Lewis Rose 5.86

3. Lewis Kerr 6.16

4. Victor Palovaara 5.80

5. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. ????

Would be a good side but not sure on a number 7

Final 'attempt' before the final averages

1. Steve Worrall 8.51
2. Lewis Rose 5.86
3. Lewis Kerr 6.16
4. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65
5. Kyle Newman 6.31
6. Ashley Morris 4.83
7. Connor Mountain 3.00

Just as strong as this year's team I think, where we miss out on Lambert here, we make up with a decent number 7, plus I don't think Kyle Newman is a million miles away from Lambert anyway, same goes for Kerr with Kus (On a side note, does anyone have an update of Kus after his fall last night? :( I hope he's ok)

Also last night just makes me want to see Rene in the team even more, not only was he fun to watch, did anyone notice how he was the first one out helping Glasgow AND Newcastle riders after their falls, top man Rene :t: Great person, great rider

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 2