British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

It's on the Belle Vue v Poole thread that Elliott has a new baby sister tonight. Congratulations Steve and Annabelle if true.

Stevie has put a pic on Facebook

8 points away to Newcastle would put Redcar back in contention again for the play offs especially as they still have Sheffield one of the teams they need to catch 3 times yet (twice at home) so don't write them off now they are back to full strength. Dont think Redcar would want to ride both meetings on the same night. Redcar have been messed about by Newcastle with no dates yet for either their A or B away meetings. Come on George get your finger out.

Newcastle have offered Redcar numerous dates and they haven't bothered to reply. (This from a Redcar fan).

Newcastle have offered Redcar numerous dates and they haven't bothered to reply. (This from a Redcar fan).

I am a Redcar fan and our management are saying they have not been offered any dates.

I am a Redcar fan and our management are saying they have not been offered any dates.

Well the Redcar fan I spoke to said he'd asked George English if there was any news on dates v Redcar and he'd said he was awaiting a reply to an e-mail sent over a week ago offering 3 dates !

Well the Redcar fan I spoke to said he'd asked George English if there was any news on dates v Redcar and he'd said he was awaiting a reply to an e-mail sent over a week ago offering 3 dates !

Well if its only just over a week ago its a bit much, the end of July and we are at this late stage being offered dates for a meeting that was called off on 7th May just because Newcastle United has a lunch time home football match. If the offer of new dates is that recent the Bears management are probably waiting for replies from their riders re availability.

Edited by Sly Fox

:shock: :shock: You've done it again Dandelion. :mad: :mad:

Where has the poor kangaroo gone? :sad::cry::cry:

;)

She's on holiday for a few weeks!!! Even the kangaroo needs a holiday ;)

Looks like getting a petition going again

Who's willing to pay me the most to get her back... ;)

• Like 2

Well if its only just over a week ago its a bit much, the end of July and we are at this late stage being offered dates for a meeting that was called off on 7th May just because Newcastle United has a lunch time home football match. If the offer of new dates is that recent the Bears management are probably waiting for replies from their riders re availability.

I'd be very much surprised if that was the 1st communication. I would suggest it's fault on both sides. Offered dated not being acceptable for whatever reason. And redcar not saying "we can come on x, y ,z. When do you want us".

Hope she enjoys her holiday Dandelion and I hope she returns fit and ready to resume her duties on here. :t::)

I hope you enjoy your Holidays too. :)

I'm skint by the way. ;)

• Like 1

Thought for a second this was another Holder/Batchelor thread... 😛
  • Like 1

Thought for a second this was another Holder/Batchelor thread...

why,,, are they coming to Newcastle to sort the 'middle order' out ??? ;)

With all the regular injuries....we see 6 man teams a lot now!

Edited by Mauger_Magic

You cant run a speedway meeting without track staff who would/were at the United game. Business sense not to run against United.

• Like 1

Hope she enjoys her holiday Dandelion and I hope she returns fit and ready to resume her duties on here. :t::)

I hope you enjoy your Holidays too. :)

I'm skint by the way. ;)

Thank you, hope you enjoy your holidays too :t:

Me too :P That's why I asked :o I'm a poor student living in 2 different countries, I've got a VERY tiny budget, but I always find the money to come support my team, even if the sport is struggling, that's why it bugs me when i see people saying they're not going to support their team because of how the sport is ran... If everyone did that, every team would go bust...

why,,, are they coming to Newcastle to sort the 'middle order' out ??? ;)

Hope not... lol... Even if we got them on 0.00 averages

With all the regular injuries....we see 6 man teams a lot now!

Unfortunately...

You cant run a speedway meeting without track staff who would/were at the United game. Business sense not to run against United.

Should the track staff's main priority be the track over Newcastle games? Although, I suppose most of the crowd would choose football over speedway anyway