British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

How long do we struggle on for? Is Hopwood a temporary signing until the new averages come out? Can we put up with Connor if we don't have a senior reserve to back him up?

I like Ben and Connor, but not both in one team..... We need one of them and a more senior reserve too... Not both, last year when we had Danny, he was always partnered with Lewis Rose at reserve... 1 point we got from reserve tonight, carry on like that, I don't see us winning anything at all... I know I'm sounding like a repeating record... But 1 point is just not good enough

And I hate saying that, because ANYONE who gets onto a speedway bike deserves lots of respect...

I have my opinion, and other people have theirs... Just want my team to win is all

Sport is not sentimental

Not sure how the rules work, would Brady come in on his beginning of the season average of 7.65? Or would it be whatever his new Poole average is?

• Like 1

You want Brady Kurtz to replace a 2 pointer?

You want Brady Kurtz to replace a 2 pointer?

No... I want Brady Kurtz to replace the very busy kid, Robert Lambert, no one wants him to go, but something has to change andit'd give us an extra point at reserve then...

Robert Lambert 8.70

Connor Coles 2.00

Out

Brady Kurtz 7.65 or Matej Kus 7.64

Liam Carr 3.00

In

Doesn't make our reserves mega strong but Liam is both more experienced (at this level and our track) and better than Connor (Who it's just too early for)

No one, including me, wants Robert out, but something has to be sacrificed in the 1-5..... And I think Brady would be just or nearly as good and Matej would do a job at keeping our 1-5 very strong still

I know I'm being controversial, and I will just leave my opinions here for people to judge :P It is a forum afterall

I question Roberts dedication to us still...

• Like 1

No... I want Brady Kurtz to replace the very busy kid, Robert Lambert, no one wants him to go, but something has to change andit'd give us an extra point at reserve then...

Robert Lambert 8.70

Connor Coles 2.00

Out

Brady Kurtz 7.65 or Matej Kus 7.64

Liam Carr 3.00

In

Doesn't make our reserves mega strong but Liam is both more experienced (at this level and our track) and better than Connor (Who it's just too early for)

No one, including me, wants Robert out, but something has to be sacrificed in the 1-5..... And I think Brady would be just or nearly as good and Matej would do a job at keeping our 1-5 very strong still

I know I'm being controversial, and I will just leave my opinions here for people to judge :P It is a forum afterall

I question Roberts dedication to us still...

Kus you are - and - that's part of the fn. :o;):D :D :P

Is that one track Kus?

One track Kus who rode very well for us last year :)

Kus you are - and - that's part of the fn. :o;):D :D :P

It is part of the fun, making people angry and causing a fuss ^_^

We might do ok in the 4's ;)

IF Robert, Rose and Steve aren't riding for KL and BV :) Because then we're f**cked, same goes for the pairs...

IF Robert, Rose and Steve aren't riding for KL and BV :) Because then we're f**cked, same goes for the pairs...

there's no PL fixtures arranged atm, while the 4's is scheduled, so we could be ok :)

Robert should be ok for the pairs, whereas Steve and/or Lewis could be praticing for Cardiff,,, unless Robert gets a golden ticket to go ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Lindgren, Morris, Coles and Hopwood out...

Jake Allen, Zac W, carr and someone like Grondal or similar ave in

Sorted😂

I don't understand, how isn't Robert Lambert dedicated? He can't help riding for Kings Lynn/riding in FIM events he's one of the best under 21 riders in the world, replacing Lambert and Coles for Kus and Carr makes no sense, Liam's real average this season is under 2 and just slightly ahead of Connor's and Matej Kus is no where near Robert Lambert, Liam won't get more than 2/3 per meeting and you have to compare that to how many less that Kus is going to get than Lambert. Not fixing anything I'm sorry.

• Like 1

Lindgren, Morris, Coles and Hopwood out...

Jake Allen, Zac W, carr and someone like Grondal or similar ave in

Sorted

God no, lol... Although Zach W instead of Liam carr for my suggestion, didn't think of him :P

Zach and Brady in, Robert and Connor out :)

I don't see Ludvig leaving... Captain and adopted Geordie... And he's been good so far this year

I don't understand, how isn't Robert Lambert dedicated? He can't help riding for Kings Lynn/riding in FIM events he's one of the best under 21 riders in the world, replacing Lambert and Coles for Kus and Carr makes no sense, Liam's real average this season is under 2 and just slightly ahead of Connor's and Matej Kus is no where near Robert Lambert, Liam won't get more than 2/3 per meeting and you have to compare that to how many less that Kus is going to get than Lambert. Not fixing anything I'm sorry.

Well... I wonder why Adam Ellis rode for Swindon today and Robert didn't ride for us? They're both in the same FIM meeting... Also, as I've said in the past... he's said that Germany is more of a priority than uk, and even though the rules stop that happening... Will he give 110% in his head... I mean, that race last weekend when he came last at Brough... He seemed to give up and wheelie the last two laps rather than chase hard... I would prefer Brady over Matej, but I think Matej would be more likely to come to Newcastle than Brady... What happened to Kevin Wolbert? I would agree Robert Lambert is one of the best u-21 riders in the world... I don't want him to go... But someone has to... Or we keep getting 1 at reserve every week... Liam has done bad from the number 2 and 4 position, but if we put him in at 7, he'd be one of the strongest 7s in the league imo (Same goes for Zach W who I'd prefer to see, but he's pretty unrealistic too)... And with Hopwood at 6, that's not a terrible reserve pairing...

Or another name... Rene Bach!!

People are probably annoyed at all these names I'm pulling out of thin air... xD

Kenneth Bjerre and Zach W...

I'll stop now...

1. Steve Worrall

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Rene Bach/Kenneth Bjerre/Brady Kurtz/Matej Kus (In that order)

6. Ben Hopwood

7. Zach Wajtknecht

After 400,000 different thoughts, that would do me...

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 2

I see Adam Ellis rode for Swindon last night ,hes riding in the same meeting as Robert Lambert today shows where his loyalty is .

• Like 1

I mean, that race last weekend when he came last at Brough... He seemed to give up and wheelie the last two laps rather than chase hard... I would prefer Brady over Matej, but I think Matej would be more likely to come to Newcastle than Brady... .

that just shows the difference in opinions, in that race I think Morris held him up for 2 laps, before he gave up :(

and a just don't understand the Matej carry-on,,, after battling for so long to get him, letting him go after 1 season, before 3 double-uppers, (Rose, Lambert and Worrall)

Total waste of money, IMO ;)

I see Adam Ellis rode for Swindon last night ,hes riding in the same meeting as Robert Lambert today shows where his loyalty is .

without going on 'trip-advisor', lol

Robert would have to get from Edinburgh to Sweden and Adam from Manchester. Although, Edinburgh is probly closer than Manchester to Sweden, the logistics might not have worked to allow it.

am sure some-one will know ;)

• Like 1

Adam clearly isn't taking the World U21's seriously enough as he won't be at practise with every other rider.

maybe he doesn't need to.