British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

It really wasn't that decent of an effort, he bet Bacon, Payne, Etheridge and Bridger when he retired and gave up when at the back

6 is better than nothing at all. He tried.

Do the new averages come out today?

Do the new averages come out today?

Sort of. Not for Steve or Robert as they've only had three away meetings (or Ben). New averages for the others effective from next weekend. Not sure if it's Sunday or Monday. Make no difference tho. The other three have all increased there averages so we are now nearer 41.00, and after Scunthorpe away it'll be even higher, the only change (possibly) being Steve switching places with Robert.

Sort of. Not for Steve or Robert as they've only had three away meetings (or Ben). New averages for the others effective from next weekend. Not sure if it's Sunday or Monday. Make no difference tho. The other three have all increased there averages so we are now nearer 41.00, and after Scunthorpe away it'll be even higher, the only change (possibly) being Steve switching places with Robert.

Ahhh :) Thanks for the information, I was kinda hoping that maybe Rose, Lindgren's and Morris' average would drop .5 or a full point between them, and then maybe we'd have a little more to play with at reserve before Steve's and Robert's new averages came out (Which both will presumably rise), if that would play by the rules, but since you said they've all risen :(

Ahhh :) Thanks for the information, I was kinda hoping that maybe Rose, Lindgren's and Morris' average would drop .5 or a full point between them, and then maybe we'd have a little more to play with at reserve before Steve's and Robert's new averages came out (Which both will presumably rise), if that would play by the rules, but since you said they've all risen :(

Have a look on BSPA website under "championship" then "Averages" this link may work

http://speedwaygb.co/championshipstatistics17

this gives you ongoing averages, so you can see who is up and down - however as it states those are not the definitive green sheets

Have a look on BSPA website under "championship" then "Averages" this link may work

this gives you ongoing averages, so you can see who is up and down - however as it states those are not the definitive green sheets

Your top 5 are currently averaging nearly 38.00.

• Like 1

So is nobody questioning Ludvig in this scenario? We already have a competative heat leader trio home and away, Lewis rose has surpassed Ludvig this season.................. why wreck a dominant top two or a heat leader (who has never rode anywhere but reserve) who is outscoring home and away....

I have only just seen this post

I doubt Ludvig will go, more so than any of the other 6, he's basically part of the club now, team captain, been around for years now and I think George is a big fan of our adopted Geordie and so am I, probably our best number 4 since Rene in 2010... I'd like to keep Lewis and Ludvig as a partnership too, they're awesome together, although I do agree, Rose at 3 and Ludvig at 4 is better than the other way around, makes Heat 14 strongish too...

I still think we're too top heavy...

Your top 5 are currently averaging nearly 38.00.

Just a shame our reserves are averaging 1 a meeting :( (Bit harsh, but can't be too far from the truth...)

Ahh yes, I have seen this page before, but I generally just wait until the new greensheet averages thing comes out, but thanks for the link :)

We might as well say that we have 2 number 1s, 2 heat leaders, 2 reserves and a dead weight, just looking at the averages there...

Interesting to see that Ludvig and Lewis have exactly the same amount of rides and points but people are talking about getting shot of Ludvig but not Lewis, not that I'd want either of them to go...

The post about Rene joining Glasgow better not be true... :(

I doubt Ludvig will go, more so than any of the other 6, he's basically part of the club now, team captain, been around for years now and I think George is a big fan of our adopted Geordie and so am I, probably our best number 4 since Rene in 2010... I'd like to keep Lewis and Ludvig as a partnership too, they're awesome together, although I do agree, Rose at 3 and Ludvig at 4 is better than the other way around, makes Heat 14 strongish too...

Give it a rest...

Just a shame our reserves are averaging 1 a meeting :( (Bit harsh, but can't be too far from the truth...)

Ahh yes, I have seen this page before, but I generally just wait until the new greensheet averages thing comes out, but thanks for the link :)We might as well say that we have 2 number 1s, 2 heat leaders, 2 reserves and a dead weight, just looking at the averages there...

Interesting to see that Ludvig and Lewis have exactly the same amount of rides and points but people are talking about getting shot of Ludvig but not Lewis, not that I'd want either of them to go...

Give it a rest...

Ahh yes, I have seen this page before, but I generally just wait until the new greensheet averages thing comes out, but thanks for the link :)We might as well say that we have 2 number 1s, 2 heat leaders, 2 reserves and a dead weight, just looking at the averages there...

Ahh yes, I have seen this page before, but I generally just wait until the new greensheet averages thing comes out, but thanks for the link :)

We might as well say that we have 2 number 1s, 2 heat leaders, 2 reserves and a dead weight, just looking at the averages there...

Why would Rene be re-joining Glasgow ? He could only replace one of our heat leaders and that is highly unlikely

Give it a rest...

Give it a rest...

I can say what I like as many times as I want :) Afterall, it is a public forum ;)

Why would Rene be re-joining Glasgow ? He could only replace one of our heat leaders and that is highly unlikely

Yeah... I just, foolishly, believed a post on here... So that was dumb of me

So thinking ahead, anyone else think we'll finally win at Scunny?

So thinking ahead, anyone else think we'll finally win at Scunny?

No, we never do, even if we had a team full of Fredrik Lindgrens, we wouldn't

P.S. I think we're top heavy

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

So that was dumb of me

Don't worry we are used to you!

Edited by northyorksbear

Don't worry we are used to you!

I dunno how... I wouldn't be able to put up with me...

See there's rumours of Jake Knight signing for someone... Wonder if it's us :P Worth a try... And then we'd be able to keep out 1-5 together, there's nothing to lose, I think it would be good for Connor if he could drop back down to just NL, he's out of his depth in the CL... A league that Jake Knight has experience in...

I dunno how... I wouldn't be able to put up with me...

See there's rumours of Jake Knight signing for someone... Wonder if it's us :P Worth a try... And then we'd be able to keep out 1-5 together, there's nothing to lose, I think it would be good for Connor if he could drop back down to just NL, he's out of his depth in the CL... A league that Jake Knight has experience in...

Me neither - but Ludwig might? :t::o;):D