British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Belle Vue - Swindon 14. 9. 16

Swindon return to BV needing to get at least one point to end up in a play off position.

They beat BV at the start of the season and are wanting to do their best.

Jason Doyle had a big off on monday but states he is ok to ride and Rohan had a good night riding for Poole against BV on monday scoring 12 from 5 rides beating all of the BV riders.

BV have a couple of good reserves in their team and we will have to try to keep their scores to a minimum, but all our riders will need to perform.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2767

Edited by A ORLOV

This should be a good meeting. BV would, I imagine, prefer Lakeside in the play-offs, so should be doing their best to ensure Swindon don't get a point. That being the case, Friday's meeting at Lakeside could also be a cracker, although it won't be the same without AJ riding

By the same token, I assume that Poole will want lakeside in the playoffs so that they can continue to use Tungate as a guest...

By the same token, I assume that Poole will want lakeside in the playoffs so that they can continue to use Tungate as a guest...

Kennett will do.

Edit - or King or Harris! Maybe keep Kennett for home and use King/Harris at Wolves, King at BV. Not sure who to use at Swindon though..

Edited by lisa-colette

Kennett will do.

Edit - or King or Harris! Maybe keep Kennett for home and use King/Harris at Wolves, King at BV. Not sure who to use at Swindon though..

Now you have just got to hope Hans does as he's told and doesn't declare himself fit to ride

• Like 1

Come on windon you can do it again in Mancland

• Like 2

Now you have just got to hope Hans does as he's told and doesn't declare himself fit to ride

Hans can ride if he wants! ;):D

Before AJ got injured I would had thought Aces would prefer riding at Blunsfon than Lakeside, they are all pretty confident at our place and possibly not so much at purfleet , on the other hand they should beat Hammers easily at NSS and maybe not so straightforward against The Robins? Tough decision which could influence there attitude tomorrow night , bike testing or all out ... Intriguing

• Like 1

Doyle got 17 in Sweden. Stefan won 2 out of 2 so far tonight for Young lions v Isle of Wight.

• Like 1

Belle vue may and probably will use tomorrow to test engines and set ups out so hard to say how this will go. I fully expect Swindon to get the point they need.

• Like 1

Belle vue may and probably will use tomorrow to test engines and set ups out so hard to say how this will go. I fully expect Swindon to get the point they need.

Lets hope so, come on you Roobins :t:

• Like 2

Kennett will do.

King???? Your are kidding me!!!

King???? Your are kidding me!!!

Scored 17 at Wolves last night. He also rides Belle Vue well