British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

And there he is

Aye the tone has dropped somewhat , and I've not even posted :D .

Do Berwick have track covers. Thought I would change the topic

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 2

Do Berwick have track covers. Thought I would change the topic

Think I have read somewhere they do.!
  • Like 1

Already saved 3 meetings this season

we won 2 lost 1

Looks like reserves are biggest problem now in the team.Not sure if I'm right but if 42 is the average for team rebuilding to, then going by averages up to and including last night on the speedwaygb page(not the current official greensheet) then I think we have 7.96 to work with.Liam Carr back on 3 (if allowed) plus Adam Roynon or Joe Jacobs if he gets the reduction would be a hell of a lot stronger than the current pairing.Other option would be new 2 point rider but none around or would be elsewhere.If Coty is released by Redcar when Busch comes back that would be another option plus Liam at 3 point.Maybe not building for future but might make a happier end to this year.

Edit wrong thread

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Looks like reserves are biggest problem now in the team.Not sure if I'm right but if 42 is the average for team rebuilding to, then going by averages up to and including last night on the speedwaygb page(not the current official greensheet) then I think we have 7.96 to work with.Liam Carr back on 3 (if allowed) plus Adam Roynon or Joe Jacobs if he gets the reduction would be a hell of a lot stronger than the current pairing.Other option would be new 2 point rider but none around or would be elsewhere.If Coty is released by Redcar when Busch comes back that would be another option plus Liam at 3 point.Maybe not building for future but might make a happier end to this year.

Not sure we would be allowed to resign Carr having sacked just a few weeks ago, if he had signed for another Premiership club then was released we would have more of a chance. Personally I think we should stick with the seven we have now, Gappmaier has proved to be a good scorer this season, and IMO we should give Etheridge a go at reserve he will be mounted on new equipment next Saturday, seems up for the job and wants to well for the club.

Think it's only 40 points but still room to bring in some new blood let's not keep going over old ground this seasons a right off build for next year now.