British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

I'd take Coty in place of Etheridge when Busch is fit again... Jye hasn't done anything wrong but Coty is our asset and a better rider than him

I agree if Redcar don't want Coty I would take him back in place of either Jye or Dany.Think Jye might be worth persevering with though.

I'd take Coty in place of Etheridge when Busch is fit again... Jye hasn't done anything wrong but Coty is our asset and a better rider than him

I agree but on the evidence last night as well as his performances for Redcar since going there I think they would be crazy to get rid of him.

Definately wouldn't get rid of Dany but Jye hasn't done a lot for us, he's averaging 2.8 where as Coty is actually averaging 4 yet both on a 4 average, plus coty a lot better on our track

As we stand we are over the 40pts all ready so no points to play with to bring in Coty you would have to loose one of the top five and that don't make sense for a rider with a falling average. So need to stick with what we got.

As we stand we are over the 40pts all ready so no points to play with to bring in Coty you would have to loose one of the top five and that don't make sense for a rider with a falling average. So need to stick with what we got.

Coty and Jye are on the same average.

Definately wouldn't get rid of Dany but Jye hasn't done a lot for us, he's averaging 2.8 where as Coty is actually averaging 4 yet both on a 4 average, plus coty a lot better on our track

When Ellis Perks average changes I think Coty will find himself at reserve for Redcar, IMO making it lees likely they will get rid of him. I would stick with the team we have now.

When Ellis Perks average changes I think Coty will find himself at reserve for Redcar, IMO making it lees likely they will get rid of him. I would stick with the team we have now.

Coty's on a temporary I think until Busch is fit again, I might be wrong though

Are you confident that there will be a Next Year?

This might be the most relevant post so far

• Like 2

Yes you are right, but Coty`s scorers must have left the Redcar promotion thinking to turn the temporary arrangement into a permanent one. If Coty is released you can guarantee he would be long before he`s in another team.

ye coty did sign until Busch is fit they were thinking 6 to 8 weeks but who knows in speedway

Credit to Coty when he signed to replace Busch I thought it was a bad moved and I was proved right in the first 3 weeks but he's turned it around and is looking a lot better now.

Ye true I was amazed Glasgow let him go too

Glasgow already had Jack Smith and Bewley lined up and Lunna is there asset( I believe) Coty is a Berwick asset was probably the reason.