British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Passing thru Berwick yesterday saw somebody outside a B&B with a bike and some bags immediately Berge came to mind. Can anybody confirm was that Berge being evicted

Wouldn't think so as he lives in Sheffield

Looks like Bridger as got rid of team revolution, It's gone from his bio on twitter.

With his own bikes and GM engines you will have a proper no1 now. I've always liked bridger. All he had to do is get rid of that useless team revolution.

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 3

Looks like Bridger as got ride of team revolution, It's gone from his bio on twitter.

With his own bikes and GM engines you will have a proper no1 now. I've always liked bridger. All he had to do is get rid of that useless team revolution.

Yes he has it's on his instagram

Looks like Bridger as got ride of team revolution, It's gone from his bio on twitter.

Lewis Bridger in his last 2 rides at Berwick on Liam Carrs bike was Speedway straight out the top drawer, Absolutely fantastic to watch really looking forward to Saturday night already..

• Like 1

Morris and Bridger will make a formidable pairing :approve:

• Like 3

Good move by Bridger,look at Lewi Kerr last year,got rid and away he went,also i did hear it was costing him more to ride for revolution than he was earning,not sure how true that is but was a remarkable chnage in his form

Passing thru Berwick yesterday saw somebody outside a B&B with a bike and some bags immediately Berge came to mind. Can anybody confirm was that Berge being evicted

Evicted seems quite a strong word for someone who was probably leaveing lol! :lol:

It would of been Dany

Wouldn't think so as he lives in Sheffield

It was a joke.

A rubbish joke, but a joke.

• Like 1

It was a joke.

A rubbish joke, but a joke.

Didn't even register on the laughterometer. :blink:

• Like 1

To confirm (and indeed deny) earlier messages, Dany Gapp will be on Bandit duty on both Saturday and Sunday.

Only missing rider is Liam on Sunday, with Rob Branford coming in as guest at No 4.

On Bandit duty in Austria I presume? Or have you got if wrong?

Liam Carr doing OK in U-21 Final at Poole so far --- 5 from first two heats.

A nine point return on the face of it is a decent night for Carr, though look at who finished in-front of, Championship reserves, riders who I would expect Carr to be beaten. Hopefully though points against his name in a National Final will give Liam some much needed confidence if nothing else.

To confirm (and indeed deny) earlier messages, Dany Gapp will be on Bandit duty on both Saturday and Sunday.

Only missing rider is Liam on Sunday, with Rob Branford coming in as guest at No 4.

According to his landlady, he flies out after the Ipswich meeting, and will return next Thursday back from Austria

• Like 2

Or maybe not. Situations change. It's just a forum!

One missing rider is Liam on Sunday, with Rob Branford coming in as guest at No 4.

Would you like to confirm (or indeed deny) what the situation is for Sat night.

Danny Gappmaier`s hopes of SEC success looks to have ended in today's meeting at Mureck, he finished in 10th with 6pts, the meeting was won by Andrzel Lebiediew.

Danny Gappmaier`s hopes of SEC success looks to have ended in today's meeting at Mureck, he finished in 10th with 6pts, the meeting was won by Andrzel Lebiediew.

10th isn't bad when you look at the lineup