British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

Rumour in Aus is that Nicki P has replaced Tai at wolves and tai and dudek are replacing kurtz and newman at poole?

Tell me you're fibbing...

What he did 9 years ago should have absolutely nothing to with it. Anyway his OFFICIAL average was 7.94 then. It's should be what his worth is now. Anything below 7.5 probably 8 to be honest is a joke.

What I posted is fact, not opinion.

If you have a gripe get on the blower to bspa towers.

What I posted is fact, not opinion.

If you have a gripe get on the blower to bspa towers.

this is what makes me laugh , everbody bleats about ford how he has done this , done that , but at the end of the day he doesn't have the final say. all these fans moaning about ford should be moaning at there own promotions they allow it to happen

• Like 3

Is this subject to BSPA approval?

If not, I can't see how a rider who is in the SGPs and currently in the top 8 can replace Hans.

Surely, his re-assessed average should be 8 or at least 7.5 for a GP rider who has been away for more than 2 seasons - Injury replacement my @rse. Cheating scumbags more like.

How can this sport get any more corrupt?

I like Lindback but I have to say I hope things backfire spectacularly on Poole for again bending the rules to "buy" the title.

Very unhappy! :mad: :mad: :mad:

How have we cheated? If a rider has been absent from the EL for 3+ years you can apply to have average looked at. I don't see what we have done wrong.

How have we cheated? If a rider has been absent from the EL for 3+ years you can apply to have average looked at. I don't see what we have done wrong.

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

• Like 1

How can some people want Lindback to come on an 8 but are happy for Woffinden to come in on a 7.03?

Because Tai attained that average 2 years ago. Lindback last official average was 7.94. Riders only get an assessed average if they've been missing over 3 years. Greg Hancock was missing for 6 years and he started on his old average though (8.70 ish I think).

• Like 1

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

Ha ha! Can't even explain how!! Lmao. So we haven't cheated, good to know! 👍 :)
  • Like 1

Probably because as it stands Hans is still riding on Saturday. It always been said a GP rider who is assessed with be an 8.

Edited by woz01

Ha ha! Can't even explain how!! Lmao. So we haven't cheated, good to know! :)

Quite simple, aside from the manipulation of Lindback's average which is downright outrageous to begin with, we also have the fact that Andersen does not have a 'long term' injury.

• Like 3

Because Tai attained that average 2 years ago. Lindback last official average was 7.94. Riders only get an assessed average if they've been missing over 3 years. Greg Hancock was missing for 6 years and he started on his old average though (8.70 ish I think).

And he has been missing way over three years, so what's the problem? Poole are allowed to ASK for it to reassessed. Pretty sure Poole didn't choose the average!

CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

Mr happy strikes... :rofl:

One big question for Shovlar,are you still wanting Belle Vue to win the play-offs now?Didn't you say once Wolves brought in ringer Tai(according to you) you hoped Belle Vue would win as they have kept their 1-7.As you were writing your own teams chances off then.Now you have signed a ringer that makes you just as bad does it not.So i am assuming you still want the men from Manchester to still win :wink:

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 2

Ha ha! Can't even explain how!! Lmao. So we haven't cheated, good to know! :)

I don't need to explain anything - we all know it is wrong but that's to be expected from CHEATING SCUMBAGS!