British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cityrebel

Matt Ford's Flying Circus

It was re-assessed upwards to 7 from 6.34.

Where's this 6.34 recorded Steve?

It was re-assessed upwards to 7 from 6.34.

You still banging that drum? His average was 7.94 as you well know. Whatever it was, coming in on a 7 is totally wrong and as I've said before - CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

His last average was 6.34 from 11 completed meetings. If he had ridden the 12th it would have dropped further. The bspa have taken this last average and increased it to 7. At the same time they fixed those other international riders mentioned at 7.

Remember, for all those people here who think Poole are cheating, Matt Ford is not on the mc, he is just a promoter who has to ask the mc if he could bring in Lindback. There is no conspiracy theories, no nothing.

The problem is he is so successful people think he is always on the fiddle when the truth is he is so bloody good at his job he leaves others in his wake.

If the Lindback signing had been refused, we would probably be stronger with a good guest like Harris at Monmore.

• Like 2

His last average was 6.34 from 11 completed meetings. If he had ridden the 12th it would have dropped further. The bspa have taken this last average and increased it to 7. At the same time they fixed those other international riders mentioned at 7.

Remember, for all those people here who think Poole are cheating, Matt Ford is not on the mc, he is just a promoter who has to ask the mc if he could bring in Lindback. There is no conspiracy theories, no nothing.

The problem is he is so successful people think he is always on the fiddle when the truth is he is so bloody good at his job he leaves others in his wake.

If the Lindback signing had been refused, we would probably be stronger with a good guest like Harris at Monmore.

So he has never has a average of 6.34 then ? thanks for clearing that up

• Like 1

In other words, it's not recorded anywhere. Never had that average then.

• Like 1

In other words, it's not recorded anywhere. Never had that average then.

Good attempt by Shovlar to try put a good spin on it, and failed as expected.

The only recorded 6.34 average was by Shov, so stands for nothing.

Not even the BSPA records from 2007 recognise it by omitting it for a reason.

• Like 1

You still banging that drum? His average was 7.94 as you well know. Whatever it was, coming in on a 7 is totally wrong and as I've said before - CHEATING SCUMBAGS!!

Do have a good winter mr Boring...

To think he actually said "You still banging that drum" after calling Poole Speedway and it's supporters..." CHEATING SCUMBAGS" at least 8-10 times in the last few days!

How embarrassing, juvenile and attention seeking :oops:

• Like 1

To think he actually said "You still banging that drum" after calling Poole Speedway and it's supporters..." CHEATING SCUMBAGS" at least 8-10 times in the last few days!

How embarrassing, juvenile and attention seeking :oops:

Glad you are embarrassed. I think you will find that I was referring to Poole Speedway since I don't recall any supporters being named in the team. Was it 8-10 times? Best add another one to that - CHEATING SCUMBAGS! If the cap fits...

Glad you are embarrassed. I think you will find that I was referring to Poole Speedway since I don't recall any supporters being named in the team. Was it 8-10 times? Best add another one to that - CHEATING SCUMBAGS! If the cap fits...

You'l get over it. Maybe... :rofl:

I'm glad you caught on, I've been calling out Ford for cheating for over a decade, remember "self confessed cheat Matt Ford"?

Funniest thing, when I first called them cheating scumbags, the Poole fans took offence to me calling them scumbags. LOL.

• Like 1

I'm glad you caught on, I've been calling out Ford for cheating for over a decade, remember

Jeez you did well then, to keep cracking you teeth on rusks and typing at that age.. :o