British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolverhampton. El Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg 21/9/16

Unbelievable hypocrisy from the south coast mafia. And the kind of bias we come to expect from Pearson.

• Like 8

Tai said one of the reason he's struggling is the weather is a bit funny at Poole tonight. Anybody know what he means?

Tai said one of the reason he's struggling is the weather is a bit funny at Poole tonight. Anybody know what he means?

No idea!! Its dry and slightly chilly here. Just excuses!!

• Like 1

Meeting starting to get away from us a bit now, could do with the reserves not getting battered in the next heat. Looked like Masters wasn't content with keeping 3rd so drifted wide looking for the dirtline and let Kurtz in, bit mind boggling that is.

And it's all falling apart.....think we had a meeting at Poole this year where we were 6 or so points down at the interval and lost by 14 or so in the end.

Looking increasingly like that.

• Like 1

5 from 4 rides is very poor from Lindgren. Huge let down again. Extremely weak compared to Poole's number 1.

Wolves out of it. Poole are already one foot in the final

Edited by mdmc82

Wolves finished

Sort of scorline I expected really. Poole have toonmuch strength and we were never going to get past them.

Edited by mb1990

And it's all falling apart, think we've had a meeting at Poole this season where we were 6 points down at the interval and ended up losing by 14 or so. Starting to increasingly look like that.

Too big of a deficit to overturn at home as it stands, need 2 big heats now to keep this competitive for Monday.

Sort of scorline I expected really. Poole have toonmuch strength and we were never going to get past them.

Think our weakness at Reserve has been showed up a bit tonight, Newman has been fantastic. 2 zeros a piece for Freddie and Tai don't help either though.

• Like 1

Remind me again, how is it possible Poole can bring in a world class rider whose not ridden for them all season? Farce

Because, they can!

Remind me again, how is it possible Poole can bring in a world class rider whose not ridden for them all season? Farce

Hans Anderson is out for the season I believe, a GP rider for another GP rider isn't that ridiculous, especially by Poole's standards.