British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Wolverhampton. El Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg 21/9/16

That is true but last night was a level above and some on here said Starke would be a good guest and made no difference. Yes he would have been the best alternative but a huge difference i think you would agree.

You know what Forever,i love riders like Newman loyal gives everything and the Poole fans odviously love him.I hope he stays with the club it is great when the riders get an infinity with the fans i hate riders being forced out because of the numbers game.

You know what Forever,i love riders like Newman loyal gives everything and the Poole fans odviously love him.I hope he stays with the club it is great when the riders get an infinity with the fans i hate riders being forced out because of the numbers game.

Kyles a good rider mate, but doesn't get a whole lot of luch with injuries..

i think you have drifted off again!

He may well be right that the Wolves top five do score 47, but it won't help if the reserves only score 2 or 3 between them. Especially if Poole pick up a couple of pts extra from a tac somewhere.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, ive corrected it. I dropped a K in by mistake.

Guess he's just naturally unluchy.

Something like that..

See! You are cleaver after all!

Can be.. But spelling has never been my thing.

Edited by Starman2006

Kyles a good rider mate, but doesn't get a whole lot of luch with injuries..

Newman is a professional reserve no ambition how many seasons has he been at reserve .Also an expert at rolling starts
  • Like 1

Newman is a professional reserve no ambition how many seasons has he been at reserve .Also an expert at rolling starts

No ambition, your having a larf. He wants it, but everytime he gets the chance he picks up an injury. Yeh and so does Garrity and Seargent..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Ha ha ha ha ha! A Coventry fan complaining about rolling starts when they have Sarj! :D :D Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 5

Did this Mockingjay p...k of a bloke not read the Burnt face man,s post?.Just talk about the speedway not just S..t three or four posts just mocking Starman sad really.

Edited by Sidney the robin

If you can't defend a 12 point lead you don't deserve to be in the final.

Brilliant... :rofl:

Sharp as a knife mate.

Can be, but not when it comes to spelling. Never has been.

Precious Sidney, still clinging on like a little lost dog, a scorned lover, latching on to posts, thread after thread - just crying out for attention – all this despite being told it isn’t worth his time anymore, pathetic, utterly tragic.

A man with no chance of engagement as his stupidity burnt all bridges, a man so dumb he brings people up for not talking about speedway while actually making a post where he isn’t talking about speedway.

A poster like Starman who has previous, who follows people around calling them idiots, fools and pr*cks and so on and then expects people to genuinely engage and chat with him about subjects in a respectful way. This is despite spending years abusing posters and derailing threads on this forum – then expecting no form of mocking, ridicule or retaliation in return. All the while actually still replying to and quoting the posts of the people they have previously abused – posts where people are trying to have genuine discussions but they then drag to the absolute pits of chatter – as shown on this thread again with petulant obtuseness from in particular Starman, hence my feeling I wanted to mock him back, an eye for an eye.

Sindey, my dear, I don’t give a dam, please move on with your life for your own sanity, or the little you have left.

Edited by The Mockingjay