British Speedway Forum

Any hint or sign of work starting on the new Clark Osbourne arena?

:rofl:

David Bellego like Berge a talented rider would he be of any interest to Robins fans.?

Think he would struggle EL mate

Think he would struggle EL mate

Not in the right team and set up, Palm Toft ( who did well at Belle Vue) Berge are a few other examples that could be good anough at the right average.?

Not in the right team and set up, Palm Toft ( who did well at Belle Vue) Berge are a few other examples that could be good anough at the right average.?

Guess it would depend where the likes of those are allowed to take there place in a side , as a reserve they could be good aqquisitions especially MPT

Anyone heard if Dakota North will be riding next year?

Playing off scratch so I hear, so taking up professional golf....

• Like 2

Guess it would depend where the likes of those are allowed to take there place in a side , as a reserve they could be good aqquisitions especially MPT

I think all those three would do well at reserve maybe bring a rule in that a English rider has to be in a top 5 plus a ed rider at reserve.I don't mind riders like Bellego, Toft, Douglas,

Jorgensen,Berge, Wells,Allen,Thomsen,as examples it would make the EL stronger.

How many swindon fans truly believe that the new stadium will be built and ready for next season.

Some may believe it when there is a sign of the work starting and the actual track being built.

How many swindon fans truly believe that the new stadium will be built and ready for next season.

It will be built. My guess is that it will be a huge challenge to have it built for March/April 2017.

• Like 2

It will be built. My guess is that it will be a huge challenge to have it built for March/April 2017.

Does that mean that you do not believe the 3 - 4 month build that everybody was told would be the time needed by TR.

I have heard that June has been mentioned i don't see it being up and running by April.Have heard that no work has been started yet but the power in the old stadium has been cut off the dog racing therefore is being run off a generator how true that is i dont know.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Sure I saw a screwdriver lying on the floor when I drove past today. If they start next month should be ready by April.