British Speedway Forum

In exactly the way I described. Grachan, where is your maths degree from? Mine's from Warwick. ;)

All the best

Rob

BTEC lol

The team averages using those scores come to 40.8 for both sides btw.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 1

Get well soon Adam rotten luck like Kyle Newman.

Isn't he number 2 in the averages? Doyle, Morris and two others can take his rides.

• Like 2

Get well soon Adam rotten luck like Kyle Newman.

Isn't he number 2 in the averages? Doyle, Morris and two others can take his rides.

No 3 I think Steve or even 4th.

Just checked number 3. So Morris, Bellego, BWD and Grondal or Zak W can take rides.

Just checked number 3. So Morris, Bellego, BWD and Grondal or Zak W can take rides.

I think I'd be quicker than Grondal on my Raleigh chopper as he will be the first to go.

• Like 1

Not good news that Adam won't get a new realistic average & there will be no chance of him going back to his average from last year.

Which is why some bright people (namely me) said they should retain the 50 point limit all season and continue to inflate all averages by 1.4.

We will now have a situation by the end April/beginning of May where some riders are on their old "inflated" averages (such as Ellis) and others are on new "real" averages. How on earth teams will be able to calculate their total points for team building purposes is anyone's guess.

The other problem of course is what average do non-Premiership riders come in on? The regulations state that a rider with a rider with a previous EL MA is multiplied by 1.4, but surely this is no longer applicable once the new CMAs are published?

• Like 1

Which is why some bright people (namely me) said they should retain the 50 point limit all season and continue to inflate all averages by 1.4.

We will now have a situation by the end April/beginning of May where some riders are on their old "inflated" averages (such as Ellis) and others are on new "real" averages. How on earth teams will be able to calculate their total points for team building purposes is anyone's guess.

The other problem of course is what average do non-Premiership riders come in on? The regulations state that a rider with a rider with a previous EL MA is multiplied by 1.4, but surely this is no longer applicable once the new CMAs are published?

But an inflation at x1.4 after the first set if averages and keeping a 50 limit would be no better.

A team with the 'average average' at around 42 would then total nearly 57.

Good scores spotted on BSPA site.

Bradley W D 3,3,1,2,2 11+1 for Peterborough

Stefan Nielsen 3,3,2,3,3,3, 17 in a Fours meeting at Mildenhall

Darryl Ritchings 2,2,2,3,3, 12, third in Pride of the Potteries meeting at Stoke

• Like 4

Stefan with the highest score for Coventry tonight against Wolves 3,1,0,2,1,1,0 8+1.

Not bad for a reserve who has not ridden much this season.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Stefan with the highest score for Coventry tonight against Wolves 3,1,0,2,1,1,0 8+1.

Not bad for a reserve who has not ridden much this season.

Very deceptive score though Ashe only beat Clegg, Greaves & the other Bees reserve.

I'd still take him over Grondal though & hope he gets a job soon.

Very deceptive score though Ashe only beat Clegg, Greaves & the other Bees reserve.

I'd still take him over Grondal though & hope he gets a job soon.

Is that the same Grondal that's scored a 6 and 8 away from home so far this season?

I'd take that every day of the week from my reserve away from home.

Is that the same Grondal that's scored a 6 and 8 away from home so far this season?

I'd take that every day of the week from my reserve away from home.

Yes the same one who was woeful in the home defeat vs. Belle Vue.

British U21 semifinal tonight

Ist James Shanes

2nd Zach

3rd Connor Mountain

All three got 12 points so the result was down to who beat who in the heats.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Re Grondal he was gifted nearly all of those points at Leicester although to be fair he stayed on the bike but a bit deceptive.... good at Rye on a track he likes but at Swindon really needs to up his game , whether that is down to set up or confidence not sure maybe a bit of both but we will get more of an idea next two home meetings