British Speedway Forum

With today's meeting being off I guess our new riders won't be coming in now due to 4h & 4a meetings?.

Now with the usual break before our next home meeting we're screwed.

If it is rearranged for Thursday 8th, then it won't make much difference.

Make a note a double header on Aug 28th Bank Holiday monday, Robins - Leicester followed by Robins - Somerset.

Make a note a double header on Aug 28th Bank Holiday monday, Robins - Leicester followed by Robins - Somerset.

Don't get this scheduling, might be in new stadium by then.Thats only 11 days after they meet Rebs in A fixture. 5 home meetings in 14 days. Edited by beefy keefy

Don't get this scheduling, might be in new stadium by then.Thats only 11 days after they meet Rebs in A fixture. 5 home meetings in 14 days.

I like your sense oh humour, more likely to be August 2018 if at all for the new stadium. I won't believe anything about the new stadium until it is up & finished!

• Like 2

Don't get this scheduling, might be in new stadium by then.Thats only 11 days after they meet Rebs in A fixture. 5 home meetings in 14 days.

Utter madness. Can only assume Doyle's commitments and the World Cup have played havoc with rescheduling it, as well double uppers.

• Like 1

We face the Rebs on the 17th. 18th.and 28th.August will be sick of each other! Alot of fans wont be able to afford to attend all these meetings, with quite a few following Swindon Town as well. Can't they carry some over into September where there's no meetings. It's the worst season I can recall for fixture planning.

• Like 1

Bloody hell how pi.. poor is the fixture list AGAIN this season.

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse😡😡

• Like 1

Opening post of this thread is both correct and wrong. Doyle does need more support but Nick has been the exact opposite of poor.

Nicky Morra has been brilliant, the most improved rider in league, even smoked Fast Freddie at Monmore.

• Like 1

It seems some of the riders are on notice, as they should be, but I would not want to be Rosco at the moment.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15320533.Rossiter_puts_his_Robins_on_a_two_week_warning/?ref=mr&lp=4

Will the same happen as has happened in the past, get rid of a rider who then improves and comes back with another team .

• Like 1

It seems some of the riders are on notice, as they should be, but I would not want to be Rosco at the moment.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15320533.Rossiter_puts_his_Robins_on_a_two_week_warning/?ref=mr&lp=4

Will the same happen as has happened in the past, get rid of a rider who then improves and comes back with another team .

What a joke this sport is change after change to win at all costs, and the funniest thing is how Rosco doesn't know what the averages are why.?
  • Like 1

What a joke this sport is change after change to win at all costs, and the funniest thing is how Rosco doesn't know what the averages are why.?

I would have thought it is easy for someone in the club to calculate the new averages from the start of this season thereby knowing what each rider from every team has, unless the bspa are going to muck about with certain figures because they have not done 4h and 4a.