British Speedway Forum

Seriously, is there any point moaning? Nothing has changed or will change. That is not a criticism of anyone here but more of the morons that run the sport in this country.

As AO says there are 15 matches in 2 months. Why p*ss about starting the season in March when it can almost be condensed in to a two month period.

This season, more than ever, has felt like the sport is on it's knees. Maybe the kindest thing, is for the sport to put itself out of its misery. Maybe that's why there is no rush for the new stadium. Osbourne realises people are disaffected with the sport and is waiting for the supporters to do his dirty work...

Edited by theblueboy

Speedway was always marketed as March-October, now perhaps it should be June-August.

How many peeps can afford 6 meetings in 2 weeks, away to Zummerzet and 5 meetings at The Abbey end of Aug, I know we won't be going to all.

Only around 11 Thursday home meetings this year, must be around 21 Thursdays between April-Aug.

Why not have meetings in September?

Edited by beefy keefy

Speedway was always marketed as March-October, now perhaps it should be June-August.

How many peeps can afford 6 meetings in 2 weeks, away to Zummerzet and 5 meetings at The Abbey end of Aug, I know we won't be going to all.

And if our home meetings carry on as they have been, a trip to Somerset might take priority for some.

What is really stupid is that we have all these long breaks now yet in July and Aug we have 15 meetings, if we have bad weather in those months it will be chaos.

9 of these at home, the league table very lopsided at present, with Swindon only ridden 3 home matches in the first 10 weeks of the season. Could shoot up table end of August, or be relegated.

Oh autocorrect!

A nice shade of lilac with some plum coloured cushions perhaps?

And obviously I agree with your/SCBs analysis on the averages.

What's really shocking is we are less than 7 weeks away from the LAST date for changes and we still don't know what averages to apply to these riders

If only someone who knew what they were doing was in charge of the SCB eh? ;)

Has he been practicing at Kings Lynn ?? welcome back Rohan amazed Belle Vue did not go for him.

Pretty sure Kings Lynn struggled to fit him in unless they make 2 changes.

As I've disconnected my Facebook account am I missing an official announcement about The Hobbit returning?

Has he been practicing at Kings Lynn ?? welcome back Rohan amazed Belle Vue did not go for him.

He's very pally with Batchelor so probably why he was titting about there

Sad to see the young local Purton lad Darryl Ritchings giving up the sport.

Tunny would be a good signing.

Only around 11 Thursday home meetings this year, must be around 21 Thursdays between April-Aug.

Why not have meetings in September?

Because the cut off date for the play-offs is the first week apparently. Also Colin Pratt was asked to do the fixture list with as many matches as possible during the school holidays. I still reckon SCB would do a better job.

How will Swindon fit tungate in?

Averages are as follows

Doyle 9.74,Morris 8.71,bellego 8.47,gappmier 4.00,Zach w 3.51,Ellis 3.50,b.w.dean 3.38

Total 41.31