British Speedway Forum

Ellis will struggle as a Heat Leader imo. However having said that I have respect for the Swindon promotion for giving Adam a chance.

Kyle has an average 6.31 a lot of difference from 7.84.

That average of Newman is a JOKE and we all know it does Ellis have to be a heat leader? Doyle/Morris to be above him and surely we have another signing who will score heavier than him i hope so.

Doyle

Kerr

Ellis

Musielak

Morris

Klindt (Davies, Mellgren, Jacobs, Heeps, Roynon)

Parkinson-Blackburn

Doyle

Kerr

Ellis

Musielak

Morris

Parkinson-Blackburn

That side i would not mind what average would Anders Thomsen come on would he fit in as the sixth member.?

Fully expect Swindon's top 5 to line-up like this next season.

1. Jason Doyle

2. Stefan Nielsen

3. Adam Ellis

4. Justin Sedgmen or a poor rider

5. Nick Morris

Leaves 6.65 for the reserves if you go with Justin.

Nielsen in top five are you sure☹️️

That side i would not mind what average would Anders Thomsen come on would he fit in as the sixth member.?

That average of Newman is a JOKE and we all know it does Ellis have to be a heat leader? Doyle/Morris to be above him and surely we have another signing who will score heavier than him i hope so.

Really can't see us getting a rider above Adam's average as well as Nick so think he will be 3rd heat leader.

Fully expect Swindon's top 5 to line-up like this next season.

1. Jason Doyle

2. Stefan Nielsen

3. Adam Ellis

4. Justin Sedgmen or a poor rider

5. Nick Morris

Leaves 6.65 for the reserves if you go with Justin.

Yes because you know a lot & Rosco will do his best to do much better.

Doyle

Kerr

Ellis

Musielak

Morris

Parkinson-Blackburn

We're doomed😀😀

Really can't see us getting a rider above Adam's average as well as Nick so think he will be 3rd heat leader.

For us to be a force then Robin we need four riders close in ability after Doyley with weak reserves Stefan for me on his average is to high.Guessing dunno if it can be done Doyle Ellis Morris Musielak Toft/woryna Blackburn and another something of that ilk.

For us to be a force then Robin we need four riders close in ability after Doyley with weak reserves Stefan for me on his average is to high.Guessing dunno if it can be done Doyle Ellis Morris Musielak Toft/woryna Blackburn and another something of that ilk.

Going to be really difficult but have faith in Rosco( I hope).

Going to be really difficult but have faith in Rosco( I hope).

To right Crazy even without a big hitter it is bloody hard to assemble a side you are completely happy with.

Bit rude. But oh well ill remember that post when I am proved right.

Doyle & Ellis confirmed

Morris always signs for Swindon

Nielsen signed as a full asset therefore Swindon will use him

I know I'm right those 4 will be in you're team so get use to it.

Nielsen in a top five if so no chance he is a reserve at best and for me there are loads i would pick above him.

Just because Nielsen is an asset, doesn't mean he'll be used, miedzinski is our asset but Poole tapped him up, I think Morris will be in the team, after that Rosco will have to be cute.

The simple fact is we've spent three points too many on our number 1, compared to what is needed to be competitive. We'll either lack mid-team strength or have to gamble on very weak reserves.

The simple fact is we've spent three points too many on our number 1, compared to what is needed to be competitive. We'll either lack mid-team strength or have to gamble on very weak reserves.

Go weak reserves any day. Get one good one one bad one. Only has do three rides and you can train them to be home track master like joe jacobs.

Bit rude. But oh well ill remember that post when I am proved right.

Doyle & Ellis confirmed

Morris always signs for Swindon

Nielsen signed as a full asset therefore Swindon will use him

I know I'm right those 4 will be in you're team so get use to it.

Don't think I'd want Stefan in the 1-5 or as our main reserve when the other one needs to be a 2 pointer. He needs another season in the lower league.

Swindon should have a balanced team, with:

a proper number one (Doyle), maybe the only one in the league;

two heatleaders (Morris & Ellis), maybe not the strongest but still young & improving & good for 2018 too;

two experienced 6 point second strings who should put a point on their real averages & preferably who don't double-up (like Musielak, Busk-Jacobsen, Porsing or maybe Kerr). Musielak (6.34), finished in the Ekstraliga averages above Gomolski (2017 average 7.71), Wozniak (8.27), Woryna (6.51) & Jepsen Jensen;

a starlet 2 pointer reserve - but it has to be a really good one, not Ritchings who was poor last year;

an experienced reserve (ideally Klindt, but maybe Mellgren, Roynon or Heeps, all of whom have had higher averages & would be better than Stefan).

Doyle 13.41

Neilsen 5.53

Batchelor 7.36

Ellis 7.84

Morris 8.97

6.89 remaining. I'm guessing once the first set of GSA come out, Swindon will do allot of redeclaring.

• Like 1