British Speedway Forum

just throwing a curve ball here, what about the 'kerbcrawler' Smolinski..?

WHat?? You been drinking? A definite NOOOO!

At this rate I'd take Troy back but not going to happen, a truly dreadful side is quite a possibility

When you see the possible teams we could have it really is scary & Rosco really needs to sign someone that would make heads turn.

That hasn't happened yet apart from Jason.

Sorry for asking, but will the new track be up and running for the new season ?

It has been claimed it may be ready by about May or June but who knows, so we may start in the present stadium then move to the new one, or delay the start of the home meetings.

• Like 1

Wasnt talking about KK!! You mentioned Hampel who i was saying was flakey!!

And yes ask anyone down the pub who isnt a speedway fan to name a club and i would imagine a majority would say Belle Vue. Still the biggest club in stature in the UK irrelevent of their finances and lack of trophys.

You keep giving us a laugh.. :rofl::rofl:

He wouldn't have the wisdom or the sincerity to deliver the apology mate. And in any case, he's in decline, goes missing when it matters and when it rains, he just as well not bother.

Yes, you're right on every level. Troy's 29 going on 14, but 2016 was an injury comeback & he did well in Denmark. Just a year ago he was mixing it pretty well in the GPs & he owes it to himself to prove everyone wrong. For years Doyle seemed to crash every meeting & no way could you see him overtaking Chris Holder on the world stage, let alone being the world champion elect. But it just shows what application can do.

Even at an inflated 7.36 he's one of few riders who could put a point on it. In the past his races against Chris Harris & teaming up with Leigh Adams have been among the highlights at Blunsdon. It could be Troy's last chance to look at himself & make Leigh proud.

Edited by DC2

just throwing a curve ball here, what about the 'kerbcrawler' Smolinski..?

I think his average would be too high. He finished 2013 on 7.56 which converts to 10.58.

Unless... there is a different rule for riders pre-draft format?

The riders too, which is crazy, why don't their promoters explain it to them?

I genuinely believe that the promoters have yet to agree how averages will be calculated once the season starts.

The headline states 'Rossiter expects Morr from Morris next term', all sounds rather familiar, really find it odd to have signed Bellego on his average when he clearly had Nick pencilled in anyway , so we are looking at a true number one then a second string promising more every season a young Brit on an inflated average( who btw WAS a draft rider until recently) a Pl rider who has a bitty up and down time guesting EL and a whopping 12+ to find 3 more riders, the rumoured 6 we have signed are slowly coming to fruition and i think other sides will instead of fearing us will be having a quiet chuckle

Edited by hagonshocker

The headline states 'Rossiter expects Morr from Morris next term', all sounds rather familiar, really find it odd to have signed Bellego on his average when he clearly had Nick pencilled in anyway , so we are looking at a true number one then a second string promising more every season a young Brit on an inflated average( who btw WAS a draft rider until recently) a Pl rider who has a bitty up and down time guesting EL and a whopping 12+ to find 3 more riders, the rumoured 6 we have signed are slowly coming to fruition and i think other sides will instead of fearing us will be having a quiet chuckle

Agree totally as strange to sign Bellego when Nick was coming back.

Can only see a relegation battle with what is expected from the last 3 signings.

Is Morris confirmed on last seasons converted average? I did see someone mention he could possibly be on his old PL average from 2015?

In this side now surely we have to have two two pointers in? Musielak is he under 8? really worried about this side now.

No chance mate this side looks like it's been built a bit on the cheap all I can see is Lykke Klindt and Wajtnecht