British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

I agree Kyle Howarth looks nailed on. If that is the case what about Josh Grajczonek and Jake Allen. That would leave us 4.64 for the last rider.

• Like 1

Josh Grajczonek.....is he a asset of the Robins ?

I am sure Glasgow sold him to Poole.

I agree Kyle Howarth looks nailed on. If that is the case what about Josh Grajczonek and Jake Allen. That would leave us 4.64 for the last rider.

Could be close, Branflake on a 4.6.

Junior

Josh Grajczonek.....is he a asset of the Robins ?

Poole asset according to his website.

Has everyone forgotten about Ty Proctor? He was going for his British Citizenship the last I heard and on his 6.70 average from 2015 could do a job for us

Edited by 1stBendTiger

No Garrity next year - taken from Jason's FB page

It's bin good at Sheffield, I was looking forward to going back there, but this morning read a press release that I am on my way out not to happy but that's speedway thanks for good 2 years

Has everyone forgotten about Ty Proctor? He was going for his British Citizenship the last I heard and on his 6.70 average from 2015 could do a job for us

Definitely could, would like to see him back especially after the way he was treated by the authorities. Even if it isn't with Sheffield I'd like to see him riding in Britain again. That is an attractive average for him and he really was riding well prior to his departure in 2015.

• Like 1

We don't want ty proctor back let move forward not backwards ty was inconsistent and we will already have bates who is inconsistent in Team to win anything you have to be consistent like howarth

Could be no room for Sissis either.

Looks like he's saddled with a 5 point average for 2017 according to BSPA listing

I though Sissi was on 3.79 av. I dont think we will see Sissi riding speedway next season, unless Glasgow come calling.

We don't want ty proctor back let move forward not backwards ty was inconsistent and we will already have bates who is inconsistent in Team to win anything you have to be consistent like howarth

Proctor was coming back from a serious injury but started putting in some good performances and scores both home and away and had a current average at that time over 7. It was his CMA green sheet average that let him down and caused his 'expulsion'.

Kyle Howarth wasn't consistent throughout the full season, but came very good at the end for both Sheffield and to a lesser extent Wolves.

I think it would be a mistake not to include Jason Garrity in next season's team.

Like most people , I don't know what did and what didn't happen regarding fallouts etc, but you don't discard your best riders.

• Like 1

I think it would be a mistake not to include Jason Garrity in next season's team.

It looks like that mistake has been made - Sheffield Star says that he is heading through the exit door...