British Speedway Forum
4thbender

Sheffield 2017

im sure josh will be real good rider for sheffield

just as long as somerset arnt dropping back down in 2018 then you may find he drops his average mid season onwards

or goes home early for birthdays .

Good signing in Grajczonek.

Potentially now play off contenders.

I would say serious promotion candidates!!

Roynon Or Lykke Nielse and Heeps would mean that Bates would start at reserve :)

1. Josh Grajczonek

2. Adam Roynon/Kasper Lykke Nielsen

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Josh Bates

7. Jack Parkinson Blackburn

Roynon Or Lykke Nielse and Heeps would mean that Bates would start at reserve :)

1. Josh Grajczonek

2. Adam Roynon/Kasper Lykke Nielsen

3. Lasse Bjerre

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Josh Bates

7. Jack Parkinson Blackburn

Think Rob Branford has already been pencilled in at no. 6, Roynon won't come back after the way the promotion treated him a few seasons ago, unless they offer him a really good deal. Heeps is a possibility, but there's more points available that could perhaps find a rider with a higher average. Joe Jacobs isn't going back to Ipswich, wonder if he's under consideration, goes well around Owlerton, but his form did dip a little at the end of the season.

Think Rob Branford has already been pencilled in at no. 6, Roynon won't come back after the way the promotion treated him a few seasons ago, unless they offer him a really good deal. Heeps is a possibility, but there's more points available that could perhaps find a rider with a higher average. Joe Jacobs isn't going back to Ipswich, wonder if he's under consideration, goes well around Owlerton, but his form did dip a little at the end of the season.

I did think about Branford but for some reason I have it in my head that he's riding for Swindon, a Thursday track, I think Jacobs would be a good rider for Sheffield, but as you say you can get more from the points :P Never knew Roynon was treated badly by the promotion

I did think about Branford but for some reason I have it in my head that he's riding for Swindon, a Thursday track,

Rob's riding for Rye House.

• Like 1

branford has signed for rye house but lives only about 15 miles from owlerton

I did think about Branford but for some reason I have it in my head that he's riding for Swindon, a Thursday track, I think Jacobs would be a good rider for Sheffield, but as you say you can get more from the points :P Never knew Roynon was treated badly by the promotion

Roynon wasn't! 100% the opposite.

Josh is a great signing. Thats the one i wanted, and he is a proper number1, he will score points wherever he rides. The team is starting to look very exciting. If we get the last two riders right i think we will be right up their. I can't wait for the season to start, especially if they sort the track out and put a bit more dirt on it, which should make for better racing. UTT

• Like 1

What when they sacked him two months into the season!

Would you like to back up YOUR statement about him being mistreated and would not come back to sheffield?????😳

What when they sacked him two months into the season!

* the reason he was sacked ??????

Rob's riding for Rye House.

I know he is, I just keep thinking it's Swindon for some stupid reason

I think I may have just started an argument about Roynon