British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Bsolutely disgraceful. Wlves fans all said pk caused it.

Ellis was already on his way down before he locked up. Inexperience from Ellis. Correct call from ref 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 3

Wow I realised Poole were unpopular but some of the rubbish written here is priceless. A Poole rider wins a race and it's unfair or cheating. It's Holder and 2 reserves against a strong wolves team only one outcome. I haven't seen one reference that wolves replaced a missing rider with a GP rider in Harris whilst Poole lose their second heat leader who is a GP rider then replace him with RR so mainly two reserves but are somehow much better off.

Any how it's a Wolves v Belle Vue final. Thanks to those pirates tonight who made Wolves fight for it and unlike all the haters on here I wish the Poole fans a good close season and I will see some of you next season. I follow the brummies but like to watch the occasional elite league match so travel to Dorset rather than head to the local midlands teams

• Like 1

PK a tad fortunate there.

Wolves here stunned pk got away with it. Clear as day Ellis and clegg laid it down.

And people laughed and bullied my opinion about Newman being a top British rider.

Now he passes Woffinden on his own circuit but more pressure on him in the next heat now Ellis is out.

Slightly controversial decision.

Ellis was already on his way down before he locked up. Inexperience from Ellis. Correct call from ref 👍🏻

He was not, he vissibly dropped the bike.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 2