British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Even you can't defend this one. How can it be a season ending injury when he is now able to ride? Next you will tell us it's his twin brother.

You are full of crap.

It is a season ending injury...

But only in Britain...!😀

• Like 2

Clearly Poole have not tried to pull a fast one as Andersen is still injured. As Skidderbhas said he had trouble with his grip and was taken out of his last ride.

Riders always try to come back too early. It happens all the time. They think they can give it a go but are found out on the race track.

People are jumping up and down shouting foul when in truth there's nothing to see. Just a rider going against common sense and giving his injury longer to heal.

• Like 1

I see Hans has just poster on Twitter.

10m

Hans Andersen #⃣3⃣4⃣ ‏@Hansi_Andersen

@Happy_munchkins nope.... came back too early #HandWasntReadyYet

• Like 1

Wonder if Lindback will comply with the regulations tomorrow:-

12.4 The rider’s hair and neck between the Helmet and the suit must be covered; scarves or neckerchiefs must not trail so as to be a possible source of danger.

I see Hans has just poster on Twitter.

10m

Hans Andersen #⃣3⃣4⃣ ‏@Hansi_Andersen

@Happy_munchkins nope.... came back too early #HandWasntReadyYet

You just cannot tell them on here Steve, your wasting your breath. They are so stupid its untrue.

Yes, looks grim, rain, light in the morning, breaks down to heavy showers in the afternoon. It's unfortunate, because it dries up from around 7pm until around 11pm, before light rain returns..... If only someone had invented track covers!! This is going to be another meeting, that if covers had been used, would of, could of, SHOULD of been saved...

Edited by Shale Searcher
  • Like 1

Yes, looks grim, rain, light in the morning, breaks down to heavy showers in the afternoon. It's unfortunate, because it dries up from around 7pm until around 11pm, before light rain returns..... If only someone had invented track covers!! This is going to be another meeting, that if covers had been used, would of, could of, SHOULD of been saved...

They will do all they can to get it on. Going to be a wet track though.

Anyway, all of Lindback's points from Wednesday should be deducted as he was blatantly contravening SR 12.4 throughout the meeting

Do you mean this one.

12.4 The rider’s hair and neck between the Helmet and the suit must be covered; scarves or neckerchiefs must not trail so as to be a possible source of danger

Yes, agree - it would HAVE, could HAVE and should HAVE been saved!

You just cannot tell them on here Steve, your wasting your breath. They are so stupid its untrue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Christ, Iv'e read some poop in my time but this one,..pure.....comedy....gold

Edited by dump that clutch
  • Like 2

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Christ, Iv'e red some poop in my time but this one,..pure.....comedy....gold

Are they all like you Orion SteveO up in Swindon... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Anyone seen Paul burbridges tweet about bjarne injuring his knee today and likely to miss semi final.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as if it's a surprise. You might aswell sign tungate as a full time pirate

• Like 2

Bjarne Pedersen has pulled out of the Magnus Zetterstrom meeting in Sweden due to a knee injury.

No doubt Hans will ride, will get the lines, he was rode through the pain barrier, and aggravated his injury so wouldn't of been able to ride tomorrow anyway.

Poole certainly win top prize for the most bent team of all time.

You wouldn't mind so much if there fans actually agreed and put there hands up, I'm not saying all, as some are alright, but my god some really are blinkered.

If Hans rides in Poland than that rule is being broken and surely Poole should be made to use R/R. Are those not the rules?

However your saying the team is bent which I don't understand why, since everything else I can see adheres to the rules.

As for rule 12,4 goes, well I think we are being facetious here.