British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

So the Swedish play off finals are Tuesday and Wednesday. Jacob Thorssell and Chris Holder involved so the finalists will be who gets hold of Bomber first by the looks of it

Gutted that I'm going to miss it as flying to Poznan Tuesday night ready for three meetings in three days. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

So the Swedish play off finals are Tuesday and Wednesday. Jacob Thorssell and Chris Holder involved so the finalists will be who gets hold of Bomber first by the looks of it

Gutted that I'm going to miss it as flying to Poznan Tuesday night ready for three meetings in three days. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

No Poole rider involved.

Harris is at Belle Vue.

Don`t think Holder is involved in the two meetings in Sweden, only Thorssell and Fricke.

They weren't repeating anything as I said it was first said by Shovlar on16th Sept on the other thread go check if you don't believe me

Well I'll have to take your word for it! First of it I saw was Stevebrum saying it and Starman wanting Wolves to release on statement on why they couldn't ride Weds.

Harris is guesting for Lakeside at Belle Vue so can't be in two places at the same time. There are other options. R/r would be just as good. Everyone can have a ride. Lindgre, pk, Masters and Woffinden will easily cover Thorsell.

Wolves could not ride last Wednesday. Fact. The Wolves promotion asked if Poole would go first because of this issue. Matt agreed to go first in the interests of the sport and Sky.

Thats it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

How do you work that out ? BSPA site has Thorssell as 4th in the averages .

No Poole rider involved.

Harris is at Belle Vue.

In the best interests of British Speedway Harris will be at Monmore instead :wink:

• Like 1

Let's be perfectly honest here, we all knew that Poole wouldn't have the same 7 as last Monday. What surprises me the most is that Buzz isn't injured (although still time). I have no issue with a win at all cost mentality as I think all should have. What annoys me is the blatant bending of the rules. No Poole fan can surely tell me that the Hans shouldn't now be back in their side & that the ''season ending'' injury was a load of tosh.

Last MONDAY Poole had no 1-7 as they rode the first leg on ............... WEDNESDAY!!!!!

You don't have to crash to be injured..... He could of 'twinged' his knee, probably what Fraud told him to say, him crashing was gold dust for Ford.

Perhaps he tweeked it when getting on all fours.

• Like 2

How do you work that out ? BSPA site has Thorssell as 4th in the averages .

I think you're looking at the wrong column, it's the average from 19th September you need. He is third in the averages, so Shovlar is wrong too.

It's pretty much killed of what slim chance Wolves had.

Edited by BWitcher

I think you're looking at the wrong column, it's the average from 19th September you need. He is third in the averages, so Shovlar is wrong too.

It's pretty much killed of what slim chance Wolves had.

If you manage to get Danny King to guest then Wolves still have a great chance. Scored 17 at Monmore the other week. Thorsell average plus 5% is 7.41 King is 7.33. Edited by woz01

If you manage to get Danny King to guest then Wolves still have a great chance. Scored 17 at Monmore the other week. Thorsell average plus 5% is 7.41 King is 7.33.

No, much better for Lakeside to have King, as he won the British title at Belle Vue, and Wolves to have Harris. :P

• Like 4

In the best interests of British Speedway Harris will be at Monmore instead :wink:

Help his bank balance if he was! King is better at BV than Bomber, why haven't Lakeside gone for him?!

Naturally that should read 'everyone else'.

That's totally unfair, best give Poole a 20 point start in the final, and 2 home legs, with extra heats available in the second leg, should they be behind, just in case!!!

No really. I said this about 40 pages back..

No we were told by some stupid Wolves fans who are clearly very clueless.

So meeting postponed til Wolves OFF RACING DAY, WEDNESDAY. i really do feel sorry for Brum who clearly doesn't even know his own club. Totally utterly clueless. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

Not according to dear old silly clueless Brum. Who said, oh no, we cannot ride wednesdays.. :rofl: :rofl:

Its what they do Lisa...Anybody seen Brum, or has he gone into hiding for the next 6 months... :rofl: :rofl:

4 posts saying the same thing, bless. Someone has had too many smarties.

I have already stated several times that wolves have bizarrely changed their off night to a Wednesday when it has been a Tuesday for years, something I have already corrected as being wrong.

#prayingforbjarne