British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

Yeh of course you could. Same as the dim wits on here could see Bjarne ending up with ligament damage..

The dimwits who were 100% correct that Pedersen would one way or another not be riding in the 2nd leg? That doesn't make them dim you clown. That makes them correct.

• Like 4

The dimwits who were 100% correct that Pedersen would one way or another not be riding in the 2nd leg? That doesn't make them dim you clown. That makes them correct.

Have you seen the injury, ? Clearly not. Another one of the dim wits, arn't you..

You can't have it both ways. Wolves fans had to suffer during the season in which Woffinden attained that average. Now they get at least some benefit.

I am not saying you can't have it both ways.

I am simply saying in general from a common sense outlook is that you cannot say a World Champion deserves a lower average than a rider who is currently ranked 8th in the standings whose last average was a 5 for Belle Vue added to the fact he hasn't ridden on this shale in 10 years and people are harping on him being on a low average.

Scenario - Jason Doyles rise has been quickly meteoric. If he had left the E.L for two years before he got to be a top rider on his 5.50 average he had attained and then Poole had signed him on that average whilst he was now worthy of 9+ rider, would you not think that was crazy.

That's why all averages need to be assessed if a rider leaves the country for a season or more.

• Like 1

Convienient, you are such a :icon_smile_clown: its untrue. Bjarne has a GENUINE injury, but clearly you wouldn't know the difference, would you..

Maybe but that's not what I said is it? I said it was convenient as he would never have ridden anyway

Have you seen the injury, ? Clearly not. Another one of the dim wits, arn't you..

I've seen a photo, same as you.

I can take a photo of my legs with one slightly raised and the right knee looks much bigger. Doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

So, no I haven't seen the 'injury' and neither have you.

• Like 4

I've seen a photo, same as you.

I can take a photo of my legs with one slightly raised and the right knee looks much bigger. Doesn't prove anything one way or the other.

So, no I haven't seen the 'injury' and neither have you.

So you don't believe photographic evidence!! I bet you even question whether they are his legs!

So you don't believe photographic evidence!! I bet you even question whether they are his legs!

Gemini will sort that out for you.

I am simply saying in general from a common sense outlook is that you cannot say a World Champion deserves a lower average than a rider who is currently ranked 8th in the standings whose last average was a 5 for Belle Vue added to the fact he hasn't ridden on this shale in 10 years and people are harping on him being on a low average.

Scenario - Jason Doyles rise has been quickly meteoric. If he had left the E.L for two years before he got to be a top rider on his 5.50 average he had attained and then Poole had signed him on that average whilst he was now worthy of 9+ rider, would you not think that was crazy.

That's why all averages need to be assessed if a rider leaves the country for a season or more.

I'm not one of the people harping. The reason Woffinden has a lower average is because the last time he rode he didn't do as well as he should.

As for Doyle, if that hypothetical scenario had taken place -- and we're ignoring the fact that riding here may well be what helped him develop so well anyway -- and Poole had signed him on a bargain figure, I wouldn't call it crazy. I'd call it clever.

• Like 1

Spot on!

whats wrong with that? getting a guest for a injured rider.

I suppose you are not a believer in fair play then.

I said fair play not rules as we all know rules can be b/s made up by idiots.

Gemini will sort that out for you.

I'm not one of the people harping. The reason Woffinden has a lower average is because the last time he rode he didn't do as well as he should.

As for Doyle, if that hypothetical scenario had taken place -- and we're ignoring the fact that riding here may well be what helped him develop so well anyway -- and Poole had signed him on a bargain figure, I wouldn't call it crazy. I'd call it clever.

What would you call it if he had signed for someone else.

damosuzuki, on 21 Sept 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:snapback.png

In a bizarre turn of events Bjarne has picked up Joe Jacob's stomach bug and is OUT for the second leg. Matt gutted.

There you go, though. And I wasn't the only one who though Pedersen would be out.

I suppose you are not a believer in fair play then.

I said fair play not rules as we all know rules can be b/s made up by idiots.

What would you call it if he had signed for someone else.

Whats unfair about getting a guest for a injured rider? I was replying about Bjarne being injured.

what the whiny bitchers on here fail to grasp is that if riders don't ride they don't get paid.

Then they come back with the "ahhh but MF paid them not to" as if there's millions of pounds floating around this sport

yeah buts its like the boy who cried Wolf, after the second time no one believed it was true and its the same with everything Poole, even if something is genuine most people will believe it is not because of what has gone on before, the whole sport is potentially corrupt and so open to abuse, probably why no promoters even complain is because they know its their own fault for creating a rule book with more holes in it than a sieve and they secretly all desire to exploit that fact, just that some are more clever than others, its not cheating, but it is manipulation.