British Speedway Forum
Poole Quay 7

Wolverhampton V Poole: El Play-off Semi-final 2nd Leg

FWIW, I heard a rumour that Wolves had their hand forced into signing Woffy, as Belle Vue were sniffing around him... Woffy then told the Wolves promotion that he was going to go to BV, so they had to react and sign him themselves...

Lots of rumours going round the one i heard was that woffy asked if there was a chance he could join Belle vue as he loved the track but he was told that they could not fit him in.

• Like 1

Lots of rumours going round the one i heard was that woffy asked if there was a chance he could join Belle vue as he loved the track but he was told that they could not fit him in.

I heard Woffy wanted rides and so started offering himself to teams. Apparently starting with Belle Vue!

I guess once they couldn't got in he spoke to Wolves and they could fit him in and quite rightly they went for it! Be stupid not to.

Good luck to BOTH teams! Hopefully no injuries and no dodgy ref decisions :)

Let's hope all the dodgy decisions go Wolves way 😅
  • Like 4

Middlo just tweeted that Lindback is out.

Oh marvellous1f621.pngAnton out 1f621.png1f621.png1f621.pngnews will please all the Poole haters

Either Karma or a wind up.

Or a mutual deal :P Anton will storm it at BV no doubt, but will probably flounder at Wolves ;)

Having said that, would be a real shame for both teams fans to miss out on seeing a rider of Anton's calibre.

• Like 1

How convenient!

What is the reason for this sudden absence??

Maybe the BSPA have grown a pair :D

oops then I woke up

How convenient!

What is the reason for this sudden absence??

Convenient your having a laugh, if Buczkowski was out fair enough comment but Lindback was always good at Wolves.

Thats that then. No chance of getting past Wolves now.

Havent a clue what's up. Disastrous.

Guess its r/r so we are a one heat leader team.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Yawn - same old, same old!

This just shows how stupid you really are, backed up by brum. Steve was being impartial, but then clearly its to much for yours and brums little brain to take in. Theres really no words for you two, clearly something very amiss.

Whether one knee is raised or not you can still tell the knee is swollen.

Mate don't worry about it, they are just very sick people.

Convenient your having a laugh, if Buczkowski was out fair enough comment but Lindback was always good at Wolves.

Was ok, many years ago. Given his recent form and riding other machinery it's not much of a blow.

He got 5 in the home leg? Less likely to score as many at Wolves.

On balance, I'd say it's about even but I'd say there was a better chance that he really struggled than flew round, although will admit he 'might' have flew round.

Edited by BWitcher

Is Adam fit to ride Jonny?

I personally think we are 4 points short from the first leg. Sure we have a chance but we need all the riders in form to make the final this year, and it hasn't been the case.

Wolves with Harris will be impossible to get close to and you can be sure Woffinden and Lindgren will be right on it, backed by Masters and PK. The Wolves reserves are also a different kettle of fish around Monmore.

I am sure the Poole boys will give everything they have got and Middlo will have them fired up. Certainly going to miss Andersen tonight as he can be very good around here, as can Bjarne.

Said all along who goes through here will win the championship. Don't see anything to change my mind. Lets hope for a great meeting great atmosphere and riders remaining safe.

bjarnes been rubbishe round monmore...his scores frm his 2 visits are 4 and 7 both frm the reserve berth , but tungate has scored guess what ....10+2 and 7 frm his 2 visits

From a bloke down the pub i take it... :rofl:

bjarnes been rubbishe round monmore...his scores frm his 2 visits are 4 and 7 both frm the reserve berth , but tungate has scored guess what ....10+2 and 7 frm his 2 visits

And your point is ?

Was ok, many years ago. Given his recent form and riding other machinery it's not much of a blow.

He got 5 in the home leg? Less likely to score as many at Wolves.

On balance, I'd say it's about even but I'd say there was a better chance that he really struggled than flew round, although will admit he 'might' have flew round.

No chance massive blow, as Middlo said he can certainly turn a bike and would be a high scorer tonight in my opinion. So basically we would have had to use a guest if Lindback hadn't been drafted in to the team as Hans would still be out injured so you have your wish.

Edited by foreverblue