British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, Grand Final 1st Leg, 3/10/16...

Think Wolves start as favourites for this. Woffinden, Lindgren and Masters should score heavily at NSS. Narrow win for Wolves at Monmore and an away win for them at NSS.

Could we have the track the same as last time we visited please. :lol:

Nope :D

Woffinden hinted he was going to fly his Polish 'crew' over for the 2nd leg. If that means personnel & equipment he used in the SWC final that'll do nicely.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Of course it does. Thought he said "Polish boys" and for me that means his bikes.

I think the big improvement of the Aces around the NSS could be a big factor, i feel we are finally dialled in, and wolves will find it harder than back in july if we continue our form. I feel if the Aces can keep it to 6 points at Wolves we will pull that back at home.

Lost interest now.

Both great teams with riders that I like so its hard to really care enough.

I think I will watch and get behind Belle Vue. It has saddened me to see a Historic Club like Belle Vue not have any real success over recent years so for that reason, I will support them in the Play Offs. And I think for a change, I will be supporting the team that wins!!.

• Like 2

Can any wolves fans tell me do wolves sell tickets in advance or is it all pay on the day?

Nope :D

Woffinden hinted he was going to fly his Polish 'crew' over for the 2nd leg. If that means personnel & equipment he used in the SWC final that'll do nicely.

Polish engines he said at the track..

"Break out the Polish engines which are perfect for a big track"

Can any wolves fans tell me do wolves sell tickets in advance or is it all pay on the day?

I don't believe so.

Polish engines he said at the track..

"Break out the Polish engines which are perfect for a big track"

I don't believe so.

Thanks just have to get there early then.

Surprising early odds from the bookies (at least to me!). I was going to chuck a few quid on Wolves hoping to get around 5/4. I left the semi final alone, not wanting to jinx us :D:D

Wolves only available at slight odds on, BV available at evens in a place (which looks a tempter).

That is possibly down to them taking no chances with the team who knocked out their previous favourites ;)

Early doors, we'll have to see where the money takes it.

Going to be at least 300/400 belle vue fans. If not more

Employers of one of Britains best ,who has always been loyal to his club and our league , go Scotty inspire the Aces to victory as you did with the Bees

Apart from the start of 2009 when he decided not to ride here of course.

• Like 1

Setting off at 4 to make sure were in the que early.