British Speedway Forum

I am hearing Chris Holder could be going out on loan, he and Matt arnt seeing eye to eye and wants a change!!

Matt wants a change or Chris does?

I am hearing Chris Holder could be going out on loan, he and Matt arnt seeing eye to eye and wants a change!!

He would be a great number 1 for Coventry :wink:

• Like 1

Oh fk the PZM and I would imagine that is the same thoughts as the riders so I wouldn't let it worry people to much, this has been known about for around a month now so I am informed.

Buck has not cut it started good and faded like a flower

Hans back no thanks

I think BV or Swindon would be Chris prefered destination.

And regarding Hans, no thanks was woeful the last 6 weeks along with Buzz and Bjarne. Matt would admit he took his eye off the ball and should have dropped at least 2 of the 3. The writing was on the wall in early August with awful away performances and although big scoring at home it wasn't against the top teams.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

Going off this years averages and the current limit of 40.5. I would also give riders such as Newman PL average like J.Holder and Ellis well someone needs to figure out a system to give him one.

1.Magic=8.97. I think Holder takes a year off and Magic might quit Sweden had a rubbish year there and is quality and need a captain whos young still.

2.Batch=5.26

3.Milik= 5.67

4.J.Holder= 4.26

5.KK=7.91

6.Kyle N=3.41

7.Ellis (if we get him back)= 3.50 if not Ellis, Paul Starke= 3.72

38.98 total and this gives leeway if the average for reserves change.

I think BV or Swindon would be Chris prefered destination

BV it is then as we already have Doyle on a high average (unless he gets re-assessed to a 7 like everyone else) so would be very top heavy

• Like 2

Going off this years averages and the current limit of 40.5. I would also give riders such as Newman PL average like J.Holder and Ellis well someone needs to figure out a system to give him one.

1.Magic=8.97. I think Holder takes a year off and Magic might quit Sweden had a rubbish year there and is quality and need a captain whos young still.

2.Batch=5.26

3.Milik= 5.67

4.J.Holder= 4.26

5.KK=7.91

6.Kyle N=3.41

7.Ellis (if we get him back)= 3.50 if not Ellis, Paul Starke= 3.72

38.98 total and this gives leeway if the average for reserves change.

How on earth do you get Newman and Ellis with those averages - surely they should be nearer the 4.5-5 mark?

Assuming Starmans not been on today because he's locked in talks with Sir Matt.

Ford's rumoured to have purchased the soul of Bastardo Huésped, a legend plagued by minor ailments and the only rider in speedway history who refuses to have an average.

Chris would be welcome at Swindon☺

Holder and Doyle at Swindon?? That's 18.53 of the team total straight away. Good luck with that

Don't think Chris would want to ride there after his injuries riding there.

He's only had one at Coventry hasn't he? :unsure: That was his own fault too as he clipped the back wheel of his team mate Darcy Ward. It could have happened anywhere. Chris is one of the very few Aussie's that I actually like but I'm still hoping we ride in the Premier League next season so won't want him anyway.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

Don't think Chris would want to ride there after his injuries riding there.

Which is understandable, however Havvy broke his back at Poole and rode for us 4 years later. Depends how mentally strong Holder is as Coventry do need a no1!

But could see him replacing Zagar at BV.