British Speedway Forum

Looks to me like the only gp rider over here next season will be Doyle and possibly Lindgren, shows how weak we are going now with the top product.

Not specifically having a go at you but just this type of post in general.

I get sick and tired of the amount of times, I have read this post.

Yes fans pay their money and are entitled to moan and I get that.

But when it's continually done to the point of that broken record playing, why can't they stop complaining and do something about it like

1) Investing their own finances and buying the club and than understanding the current financial side of speedway.

2) If this is unaffordable to the fan, put their money into sponsorship of a team, rider or the club to try and understand a bit of the basic financials it takes to run a speedway club

3) Volunteer your own personal time to do something productive in towards helping the club that you love. Create advertising, speak to businesses about sponsorship of your club and it's benefits, deliver speedway leaflets through your neighbourhoods doors.

Basically if you get more fans, the product may improve thanks to sponsorship and increased fanbase.

If your not going to bother doing anything, I suggest people put up or shut up (In the politest possible way).

Edited by Joe Beevers

Why not listen to SS when he says no new poles.

Because SS does not know he is teasing everyone.

• Like 2

Not specifically having a go at you but just this type of post in general.

I get sick and tired of the amount of times, I have read this post.

Yes fans pay their money and are entitled to moan and I get that.

But when it's continually done to the point of that broken record playing, why can't they stop complaining and do something about it like

1) Investing their own finances and buying the club and than understanding the current financial side of speedway.

2) If this is unaffordable to the fan, put their money into sponsorship of a team, rider or the club to try and understand a bit of the basic financials it takes to run a speedway club

3) Volunteer your own personal time to do something productive in towards helping the club that you love. Create advertising, speak to businesses about sponsorship of your club and it's benefits, deliver speedway leaflets through your neighbourhoods doors.

Basically if you get more fans, the product may improve thanks to sponsorship and increased fanbase.

If your not going to bother doing anything, I suggest people put up or shut up (In the politest possible way).

He wont do that because he doesn't like any club enough. He CLAIMS, to be an Ippo fan, phooey, he's no more an ippo fan than i am a Southampton fan, what a load of rubbish for somebody thats spends 95% of his time on the Poole thread.The blokes a worm.

Edited by Starman2006

Are we having any young poles lol could do with a few start line girls haha.

Cmon SS give us some kinda clue is he polish?

.The blokes a worm.

A worm?

Is that because he digs up a lot of dirt?

I have nothing personal against him it's just some of his posts are disagreeable bevause they are not always thought through.

What do you hear?

Voices?

I hear

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak

2. Kyle Newman

3. Brady Kurtz

4. Jack Holder

5. Hans Andersen

6. Adrian Cyfer

7. Ellis Perks

I hear .......laughter.

• Like 1

Steve S. Who are the rumoured riders who will fill the three riders which we don't know.

Jack

Hans

Kyle

Brady

?

?

?

KK , Kacper , Ellis Perks must be rumoured? Any other riders which you know of and we all don't.

Voices?

I hear .......laughter.

You don't like that team Steve? Think it weak or unrealistic?

I'd suggest apart from Cyfer it could be close. Cymer would no way be a 5 in any case.

But throw in a different reserve, and with that line up you would be favourites again.

• Like 1

I'd suggest apart from Cyfer it could be close. Cymer would no way be a 5 in any case.

But throw in a different reserve, and with that line up you would be favourites again.

Aces man, any idea who we could have, and do you think that some of your riders might be taken away from you due to current situation.,

Really I think Wolves will be favourites

Really I think Wolves will be favourites

Is anyone really favourites at this embryonic stage?

Wolves might only be favourites on the assumption who we might sign.

One thing you can be sure of is that Poole will have a quality 1-7 to start the season.

• Like 1

How is 5.00 point average realistic for even the appallingly useless Cyfer. Several years Ekstraliga racing plus a year in Elitserien. He should be 7.50 at the lowest, if not 9.00. There are allot of riders who cannot get Ekstraliga & Elitserien team spots with higher averages than 9.00.