British Speedway Forum

Christ you Poms are so sensitive...Have all the named in my CD collection...harden the feck up!!

go away
  • Like 1

Jack Holder again having a nightmare down under. Brady a litle bit better. Poole may have been better off with Watt as second string. On this form he is a real steal

Jack Holder again having a nightmare down under. Brady a litle bit better. Poole may have been better off with Watt as second string. On this form he is a real steal

Then you look at Tungate!!!!

Jack won his last ride but as i have said before form now doesn't always translate to form in England.

I can see Gavan at his computer screen 'please score badly, please score badly....' .... 'yes!!'

I can see Gavan at his computer screen 'please score badly, please score badly....' .... 'yes!!'

Then your quite pathetic to think that really arent you.

Simply making a point that Kurtz and Holder in particular are struggling down under while the likes of Masters and Sedgman and Watt appear to be flying. Kurtz had a better meeting and who knows next meeting they might both be 1 and 2 as its possible.

If you cant take someone posting the facts then why bother to respond

Totally shocking as well.

There are 9 riders. Watt, Batch , Sedgy , Fricke, Kurtz , Holder, Morris , Masters and Tungate that are far and away the best 9 in the field. This 9 need to fit into 7 for the finals. In the first round Kurtz and Holder missed out and this time it was Tungate and Holder.

Edited by Gavan

Then your quite pathetic to think that really arent you.

Simply making a point that Kurtz and Holder in particular are struggling down under while the likes of Masters and Sedgman and Watt appear to be flying. Kurtz had a better meeting and who knows next meeting they might both be 1 and 2 as its possible.

If you cant take someone posting the facts then why bother to respond

Totally shocking as well.

There are 9 riders. Watt, Batch , Sedgy , Fricke, Kurtz , Holder, Morris , Masters and Tungate that are far and away the best 9 in the field. This 9 need to fit into 7 for the finals. In the first round Kurtz and Holder missed out and this time it was Tungate and Holder.

Cos you seem to enjoy reporting that they are not doing well! Funny how you like riders after they have left Poole..

Cos you seem to enjoy reporting that they are not doing well! Funny how you like riders after they have left Poole..

How do you mean like riders after they left Poole?

Where in my post have i said i dislike Poole riders or have liked them since they left?

Have an opinion but stop putting words in my mouth.

Oh and on the Wolves thread foreverblue makes the comment ' Masters like an express train and Holder like a slow train'. But i guess he can say that and i cant.

I like Kurtz and Holder as riders and hope they go on to bigger things , they are exciting to watch, but the fact is they arent cutting it down under at the moment.

Ive only ever disliked Darcy Ward as a Poole rider, great to watch obviously, but a total brat off of the track with what he go up to, and obviously it was tragic what happened to him.

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Brady back in the mix but Jack still slightly off the boil, no major concern for me. Look at Sedge last year, did well and very up and down for Swindon.

Would much rather have Brady and Jack over Sedge or Watt.

Impressed with Masters and could nick it at the end, rider I would like to see back at Poole.

To be fair Gavan you do seem to be the first here to point out when a Poole rider is doing poorly. Wether its malicious or not it does seem a bit concerning that you care that much.

• Like 2

Doesn't fit his trolling agenda.

Absolutely in a nutshell you have summed him up perfectly. Has he posted on the Somerset thread about how badly Tungate has done today?

He was desperately eager to come on here and report how badly our two were doing. You are so spot on with your please do badly post. His post proved just how much of a troll on the Poole threads he is as most Poole fans are not bothered by these meetings as they are pretty meaningless to what transpires in our league and anyone with speedway knowledge knows this.

He'll be back soon with some disparaging post about me but we all know what he is. The only good news is I won't read it as he's blocked unless quoted.

Cant agree, Gavan would (I hope) have been 110% behind Mark loram in his Poole days

Cant agree, Gavan would (I hope) have been 110% behind Mark loram in his Poole days

I meant a bit more recent than that! That was 16/17 years ago.

I meant a bit more recent than that! That was 16/17 years ago.

As i said please provide evidence that i dislike Poole riders?...........you cant

Doesn't fit his trolling agenda.

Absolutely in a nutshell you have summed him up perfectly. Has he posted on the Somerset thread about how badly Tungate has done today?

He was desperately eager to come on here and report how badly our two were doing. You are so spot on with your please do badly post. His post proved just how much of a troll on the Poole threads he is as most Poole fans are not bothered by these meetings as they are pretty meaningless to what transpires in our league and anyone with speedway knowledge knows this.

He'll be back soon with some disparaging post about me but we all know what he is. The only good news is I won't read it as he's blocked unless quoted.

Why dont you just shut up with your claptrap!

You have done nothing but troll over the Belle Vue and Coventry threads yet you get high and mighty on here! You have been told by many on those threads to shut up yet you gloat in it. I will post here when i like and with what i like and a jumped up troll like you will not tell me what to do.

Oh and i did post on the Wolves thread re Masters doing well ........guessed you fail to read that............t0sser

I have no issue with Poole riders and never have done. I also said many times i hope Kurtz and Holder do well in their careers. Just seems funny that Lisa cant ever seem to read, turning into the same as the other 2 Poole fools on here.

A lot of effort to write that Gavan when he won't even see it! Lol :D

As for disliking Poole riders, you have never said anything positive about them so it stands to reason.

• Like 1