British Speedway Forum

Strange with Davey - one would have thought that if he felt that badly he wouldn't have been helping in the pits regularly and chatting with fans and sponsors - aside from chatting quite happily in the office with MF.

One

would have thought he'd have given MF's house a wide berth too - Not!!

I wish Davey well and I'm glad he's got rid of his demons. I wait with interest as to how he (and Bomber for that matter) rides the small, tight Rye House track? :P

a

Can't see either having a problem with the Rye track. Watt did well enough at both Eastbourne and Lakeside. Harris rides the likes of Monmore Green well enough.

wondered when you would crop up.

I simply said Brady is struggling in oz this season..........so far.

apparantly he isnt and im just a troll........only on a poole thread

Yep then go away. the season starts in march, but im very sure you know that as well, same time as the Ipswich season starts, i believe..

Oh look suprise suprise your still sat on the poole thread.

Edited by Starman2006

Yep then go away. the season starts in march, but im very sure you know that as well.

ah ok well then please tell everyone on all the threads , Poole , Kings Lynn and all the others that they must not post on there until March as thats when the season starts......what a plank you are.

There is speedway going on in Australia.

Funnily enough the Rye House fans are discussing Watt

The Edinburgh fans likewise with Masters and Pickering

The Wolves fans the same with Masters

The Swindon fans the same with Morris and also Sedgy

You can bet that if Brady or Jack were flying then (some) Poole fans would be going on and on about it, but as they are not we cant talk about it........so so precious

ah ok well then please tell everyone on all the threads , Poole , Kings Lynn and all the others that they must not post on there until March as thats when the season starts......what a plank you are.

There is speedway going on in Australia.

Funnily enough the Rye House fans are discussing Watt

The Edinburgh fans likewise with Masters and Pickering

The Wolves fans the same with Masters

The Swindon fans the same with Morris and also Sedgy

You can bet that if Brady or Jack were flying then (some) Poole fans would be going on and on about it, but as they are not we cant talk about it........so so precious

Can't help yourself can you..

Both of you are as bad as eachother

Starman - tells everyone to get off the thread who doesnt support Poole yet posts on everyother clubs threads and doesnt see the irony of that. Argues on every thread and has as much tact as a sledgehammer

Gavan - couldnt wait to get on here and criticise Holder and Kurtz (literally posted within minutes) it was obvious you couldnt wait for them to have bad meetings.

Biggest problem you have is that your really similair.

Edited by phillipsr
  • Like 8

Starman - tells everyone to get of the thread who doesnt support Poole yet posts on everyother clubs threads and doesnt see the irony of that. Argues on every thread and has as much tact as a sledgehammer

Gavan - couldnt wait to get on here and criticise Holder and Kurtz (literally posted within minutes) it was obvious you couldnt wait for them to have bad meetings.

Biggest problem you have you have is that your really similair.

Truest post ever!!

Having looked at the riders in the first two rounds, Jack Holders main issue is being slow out of the gate. Will need to work on his starts for the elite league. Brady struggled with set ups in the first round but was better last time. He can certainly get out of the gate well. Davey Watt has always been hit and miss out of the gate but has looked focused and much more consistent. Think Masters in round 2 has been the most impressive so far although sedgy has looked much better than I saw him ride when I visited the UK.

In terms of Gavan, it was fair to raise the question on the Poole 2 and would worry more on Jack settling than Brady. Am at Kurri Kurri so will be interested to see progress. Also being fair to Gavan a few years ago he questioned the ability on Magic to step up but then acknowledged he was wrong and how impressive he had been. Let's keep it all in perspective and focus on the speedway rather than personal stuff

Having looked at the riders in the first two rounds, Jack Holders main issue is being slow out of the gate. Will need to work on his starts for the elite league. Brady struggled with set ups in the first round but was better last time. He can certainly get out of the gate well. Davey Watt has always been hit and miss out of the gate but has looked focused and much more consistent. Think Masters in round 2 has been the most impressive so far although sedgy has looked much better than I saw him ride when I visited the UK.

In terms of Gavan, it was fair to raise the question on the Poole 2 and would worry more on Jack settling than Brady. Am at Kurri Kurri so will be interested to see progress. Also being fair to Gavan a few years ago he questioned the ability on Magic to step up but then acknowledged he was wrong and how impressive he had been. Let's keep it all in perspective and focus on the speedway rather than personal stuff

Starman - tells everyone to get off the thread who doesnt support Poole yet posts on everyother clubs threads and doesnt see the irony of that. Argues on every thread and has as much tact as a sledgehammer

Biggest problem you have is that your really similair.

i didn't actually criticise Kurtz and Holder. It was my opinion they were struggling and I asked if Poole fans were worried about their form. I also posted on Rye House and Wolves as well re Masters and Watt but that appears to have been glossed over.

The decent folks have a discussion and the others just accuse it of anti Poole when they lack a thought process to debate.

Even been accused of disliking Poole riders which is a strange one!!

Oh and yes I get annoyed easily and sometimes overstep the mark but please I'm not the same as Starman!! If I thought I was that low in intelligence I would be scared!

A good post and spot on with everything, Gavan gets stick on the Poole threads mostly very unfairly in my view.Gavan like myself likes alot of the Poole riders (ie) Newman,Kurtz, both Holder's and if he is wrong over the year he is big enough to admit so.Poole have mostly great supporters but me personally i don't recognise them in the same light as the Belle Vue aces or the Wimbledon Dons for example.I can remember when Poole had poor teams finishing bottom so it has not always been successful for the club.Back to Kurtz and Jack both talented lads and they both have bright futures.

i didn't actually criticise Kurtz and Holder. It was my opinion they were struggling and I asked if Poole fans were worried about their form. I also posted on Rye House and Wolves as well re Masters and Watt but that appears to have been glossed over.

The decent folks have a discussion and the others just accuse it of anti Poole when they lack a thought process to debate.

Even been accused of disliking Poole riders which is a strange one!!

Oh and yes I get annoyed easily and sometimes overstep the mark but please I'm not the same as Starman!! If I thought I was that low in intelligence I would be scared!

Is that right pal. Well instead of sitting behind a phone and shouting your gob off why don't you come down and meet me.

Is that right pal. Well instead of sitting behind a phone and shouting your gob off why don't you come down and meet me.

Your threatening me lol.

People with a lack of intellect tend to resort to using their fists. Funnily enough im not exactly nervous about a speedway star seller.

• Like 1

Theres your answer folks to save British speedway put a boxing ring on the centre green for Disagreeing BSF members to sort out their differences in the interval should put dozens on the gate. :rofl:

• Like 2

why don't you get a lift of kyle one Thursday and meet Gavan at Ipswich see a speedway meeting at the same time just a thought ?
  • Like 2

Theres your answer folks to save British speedway put a boxing ring on the centre green for Disagreeing BSF members to sort out their differences in the interval should put dozens on the gate. :rofl:

good thought 72,however the reality is that 99% of the people that go to speedway dont give a hoot about starman,gavan,shovler or indeed any of us that post on bsf so unlikely to be much of an attraction to them ,sadly

• Like 2

good thought 72,however the reality is that 99% of the people that go to speedway dont give a hoot about starman,gavan,shovler or indeed any of us that post on bsf so unlikely to be much of an attraction to them ,sadly

True Keith thats why i said put dozens on the gate :lol: .

• Like 1