British Speedway Forum

Reading today's Echo article some riders have not bothered with the club since Wolves defeat - exception being Newman, Bjarne and Hans. Think some riders will be gone, Matt wants passionate riders who bleed blue.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole

Milik

Holder jnr

Newman

Ellis

KK

Andersen

A n other

If you want Ellis it seems likely Matt will have to buy him.

You might find that A. N. Other is on his way from Lakeside, depending on the outcome of the AGM

• Like 1

You might find that A. N. Other is on his way from Lakeside, depending on the outcome of the AGM

Kennett?

Reading today's Echo article some riders have not bothered with the club since Wolves defeat - exception being Newman, Bjarne and Hans. Think some riders will be gone, Matt wants passionate riders who bleed blue.

Ellis didn't seem bothered on twitter, was like 'oh well, never mind'. They should be annoyed like Cook was last night!

Reading that article reminds me why I love to hate Ford . He talks like a real professional sports manager. Must admit I'm glad we've got Dickson at Glasgow for the same reason.

bridger or kennett i presume the latter being the prefered choice

What does he expect from them or are they supposed to be cleaning the stadium.

Talk about an ego!!.

I think Ellis split himself between reserve & the main team rather than Kyle who rode hardly at all apart from reserve.

Time for Kyle to ride in the main body of the team as isn't going to get a place abroad as an Elite league draft reserve.

Wouldn't mind him at Swindon in the top 5😀

Edited by Crazy robin

What exactly are you expecting? Season is over - what are you expecting them to be bothered about? Are you saying that Holder isn't passionate and doesn't bleed blue?

You might find that A. N. Other is on his way from Lakeside, depending on the outcome of the AG

Kennett?

Ellis didn't seem bothered on twitter, was like 'oh well, never mind'. They should be annoyed like Cook was last night!

yes, you could tell Adam wasn't bothered by the way he's ridden all year, even with broken bones,

Edited by Jonny the spud

What exactly are you expecting? Season is over - what are you expecting them to be bothered about? Are you saying that Holder isn't passionate and doesn't bleed blue?

I think it's clear to see Matt wants riders who are passionate and want to ride for the club. You could see from Newman straight after the meeting

on social media he was gutted. we never did see that from any other rider and I would have expected to see it from Chris and even Brady, that could be seen as not caring, I don't know. Chris tweets bits about Torun a lot and Sweden but never the UK. Doyley tweeted after Swindon went out, Darcy was also a pro at connecting with the fans. Different people I know and each person deals with down falls in different ways. Me personally Chris has been a loyal servant to Poole and has upped his average this year, but with his off track issues he keeps having he brings nothing but baggage with him. Maybe a year away from the club would do him good.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

Looks like Holder really is cutting his ties to the club then

Every thing not happy at Poole then

Of course not we lost.

Kennett?

I think Ellis rode his socks off all season love to have him back
  • Like 2

So Ford says he hasn't heard off most of the team since the play off semi defeat. But has he tried to contact them himself or is he waiting for them to come to him