British Speedway Forum

Good top end, think a lot will depend on who rides at 6 to the success of the side

Good top end, think a lot will depend on who rides at 6 to the success of the side

With Klindt going g to be at reserve no1 is going to touch poole. A very solid side. Ford does it again.

A very good side. Great number one in KK

Can't see many people getting near this team. Would take some brilliant team building from those yet to announce riders.

Looking good again. The points save by using Kk mean we will always have one very good reserve all season to cover for our new lad.

KK is a tour de force at Poole. Backed up with Andersen we have a very experienced top two to help the youngsters in the team.

Matt throws the gauntlet down again. Can another club put together a lineup to challenge?

If Klindt is the other reserve then, like last year, Poole will have question marks all the way down the order apart from Newman from whom you always know what you are going to get. Looks decent enough but I wouldnt be surprised if one or two sides look better on paper.

So I wouldn't go awarding them the title just yet.

• Like 1

Looking good again. The points save by using Kk mean we will always have one very good reserve all season to cover for our new lad.

KK is a tour de force at Poole. Backed up with Andersen we have a very experienced top two to help the youngsters in the team.

Matt throws the gauntlet down again. Can another club put together a lineup to challenge?

Rye house look strong also

Rye House put down the gauntlet not Poole. If Wolves sign who they are rumoured to be signing then they look the strongest so far

If Klindt is the other reserve then, like last year, Poole will have question marks all the way down the order apart from Newman from whom you always know what you are going to get. Looks decent enough but I wouldnt be surprised if one or two sides look better on paper.

So I wouldn't go awarding them the title just yet.

correct. Either Holder or Kurtz look like being the third heat leader so that's the first weakness. Decent side shaping up at Poole they will be there or thereabouts but Rye and Wolves still look better to me

Poole definitely favourites imo.

Solid side throughout.

Rye House are strong but when it comes to the crunch mid season who's more likely to make changes to strengthen their title chances.

Rye House put down the gauntlet not Poole. If Wolves sign who they are rumoured to be signing then they look the strongest so far

correct. Either Holder or Kurtz look like being the third heat leader so that's the first weakness. Decent side shaping up at Poole they will be there or thereabouts but Rye and Wolves still look better to me

Who are wolves rumoured to be signing??

Edited by Couchy

Rye house look strong also

They do but looking at the two teams I would fancy our chances over dads army any day. Certainly RH will be almost unbeatable at home. But so will Poole.

Well done Matt. Done it again. Most Poole fans should be happy with the 2017 lineup.

Roll on March!

They do but looking at the two teams I would fancy our chances over dads army any day. Certainly RH will be almost unbeatable at home. But so will Poole.

Well done Matt. Done it again. Most Poole fans should be happy with the 2017 lineup.

Roll on March!

Im assuming the other 3 to come are newman, kurtz and klindt?

Im assuming the other 3 to come are newman, kurtz and klindt?

rumour has it but not yet officially confirmed.

Being that Klindt has already signed for Esbjerg in the Danish league on a two year contract(as captain),how many matches is he likely to miss for Poole on a Wednesday night.

No great loss for Wolves,its just his attractive average that might upset plans at Monmore.