British Speedway Forum

Perhaps Monster Daz is on holiday? You will have to ask him that though.

If you log out and back in again you will be able to tell us where he has gone!! :rolleyes:

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 8

A very very very very poor mans version of Darcy & Chris & actually don't think they will be the future of Poole as there will be plenty of better riders than those 2 in the future.

All opinion though of course.

Spot on in my opinion.

With Brady in your team it would be a disaster if you don't p.ss the league & serious questions would need to be asked.

The use of Premier League averages has given you a 5 point bonus from Brady's, Kyle & Klindt's Elite League 2016 averages.

If that line up was a team I supported I'd be over the moon & booking my play off final tickets now.

A very very very very poor mans version of Darcy & Chris & actually don't think they will be the future of Poole as there will be plenty of better riders than those 2 in the future.

All opinion though of course.

Brady has done OK in the EL this year, has Holder junior ever ridden in the EL yet.

Calling these two the turbo twins of the future is very optimistic.

Lets see how they do this year.

sorry to all the decent Poole fans out there i just get frustrated with the 2 fools you have and then Shovlar comes in and just abuses anyone he feels like abusing.

at least Burntfaceman and a few others actually try and debate stuff and dont just shout you down.

My opinion is that Newman hasnt improved that much over the last 5 years.

People can disagree but it seems some can only do that by being aggressive and not even answering the question.

I have said until im blue in the face that Newman should be the first name on the team sheet. His average fits and he gives 100% and the fans love him.

But i can guarantee he will be discarded if his average doesnt fit as proved by Poole letting Holder go.

• Like 2

He rode more meetings as a heat leader in 2015 (including at number 1) than in 2016 and 2014

I only took the final PL averages from the BSPA site to illustrate the error in Gavan's (many) posts on the topic.

Ippo have got a 2016 heat leader starting as a 2nd string in 2017 I gather - but I haven't checked all the averages so may be wrong.

I'm surprised Gav mis-read my original post - something that he always accuses others of doing!! :D:D:rofl::cheers:

• Like 1

And he had the nerve to pull me up on my spelling once.

It appears one of its traits ...... as well as trolling....... as well as having several aliases.

I only took the final PL averages from the BSPA site to illustrate the error in Gavan's (many) posts on the topic.

Ippo have got a 2016 heat leader starting as a 2nd string in 2017 I gather - but I haven't checked all the averages so may be wrong.

I'm surprised Gav mis-read my original post - something that he always accuses others of doing!! :D:D:rofl::cheers:

i stand by my post that he hasnt improved at elite level and the fact he has been at reserve all this time highlights that

i hope he kicks on for us as yes he could become a heat leader but i feel his efforts tend to go towards Poole

and yes i did misread your original post and unlike most people i actually had the decency to apologise for that.

• Like 1

Your

Strange how both Gater 1 and Monster Daz or whatever his name is must have gone to the same rubbish school who didn't teach them that an apostrophe is used where a letter is missing. 'You are' shortened is you're but your is a complete word. Perhaps Gater can educate his friend Monster. ;)

• Like 3

Strange how both Gater 1 and Monster Daz or whatever his name is must have gone to the same rubbish school who didn't teach them that an apostrophe is used where a letter is missing. 'You are' shortened is you're but your is a complete word. Perhaps Gater can educate his friend Monster. ;)

And share it with its many other aliases. :rofl:

Serious question.

Do you people have a job? Seriously? Its always the same members spending all day every day on the BSF.

Not trying to cause an argument or anything but haven't you got anything better to do in life than lay about on the sofa all day posting on the BSF?

You can send me abuse if you want. But I am not going to bite.

I am just asking you a simple question.

Do you have a job? Honestly?

Go outside. Go to the Gym. Get active. Instead of lying on the sofa all day every day trying to look for bites on an internet forum.

Its boring now really really boring. From now on I am not going to quote certain members. Hopefully SteveShovlar and Starman2006 follow suit.

Why do certain members say and I quote 'Can we have our thread back' Or 'Yet another thread ruined'. When for 2 straight days that same select group of members are trying to ruin the Poole thread?

GROW UP! JUST GROW UP!

I wont be replying to the abusive comments that you are about to send me.

I have said what I want to say on the subject and now I am going to leave it at that.

post of the year!

your on here more than most in one of your many aliases.

so either you are playing truant or your one of those people lying around on the sofa.

love how you include starman and shovlar . between the 3 of you , you all like each others posts yet funnily enough no other fan does, its a lovely little clique.

• Like 5

Going back to Kyle i quite like him as a rider i believe there should always be a place for a British rider like that.Was thinking though riders who are around his level these riders have reached BRITISH FINALS.Bridger-6 Lawson-4 Starke-1 Garrity-4 Auty-4 Wright-1 S.Worrall-2 R.Worrall-3 does that tell us anything.?

• Like 1

i stand by my post that he hasnt improved at elite level and the fact he has been at reserve all this time highlights that

i hope he kicks on for us as yes he could become a heat leader but i feel his efforts tend to go towards Poole

and yes i did misread your original post and unlike most people i actually had the decency to apologise for that.

To be honest I think it suits Kyle being at reserve. I don't think he has any major ambition to get to GP level and I think Matt see's him as a useful play off tool. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle is asked to keep it steady throughout the season and turn it up a bit for the play offs.