British Speedway Forum

Starman, Gavan, Gater1, your continuous bickering on this thread is making it impossible for the rest of us to talk about our club. Page after page of twit for tat childish arguments from the three of you it is extremely boring to the rest of us.

No one cares that you don't like each other. We would just rather talk about speedway than read you lot calling each other names. You three are just as bad as each other so please the three of you, just stop the crap. You are wrecking what was once a decent place to visit. If you want to continue throwing insults at each other take it to personal messages.

Thank you.

Couldn't of said it better all I ever see is them bickering for God sake it's a poole thread let's talk about the team with everyone taking on board other people's opinions.

I was fairly bemused by the Holder news today. Didn;t he decide to stop riding in Britain for Poole to concentrate on the GP's one year?

• Like 2

I think the main reason why matt doesn't look loyal to rider's he has got so many assets on the book's he can pick and choose just my opinion

I was fairly bemused by the Holder news today. Didn;t he decide to stop riding in Britain for Poole to concentrate on the GP's one year?

Yes he did in 2014. He only rode for a month at the beginning of the season after Darcy got injured in the New Zealand GP.

As much as I love watching Chris Holder race most of the time - and will continue to do so - it does annoy me somewhat when Riders start talking about loyalty!!

Aah yes loyalty - that well known two-way street!!

• Like 1

As much as I love watching Chris Holder race most of the time - and will continue to do so - it does annoy me somewhat when Riders start talking about loyalty!!

Aah yes loyalty - that well known two-way street!!

There is no loyalty either from riders or promotion. If there was Holder, Gomolski and Ellis would still be at Poole, which is why i say that if their averages are to high next season that riders like Newman, Kurtz and Jack Holder will be looking for other clubs.

This happens at every club before people accuse this of being anti Poole!

• Like 1

I would have thought loyalty should come from promoters first everybody knows Matt could have fitted Chris in still say nothing to do average's why Chris is at kings Lynn just my opinion

I would have thought loyalty should come from promoters first everybody knows Matt could have fitted Chris in still say nothing to do average's why Chris is at kings Lynn just my opinion

I think there are a few different reasons why Chris isn't at Poole next season, I don't think it is just one thing.

I think there are a few different reasons why Chris isn't at Poole next season, I don't think it is just one thing.

I agree.

Combination of not being on great terms with Ford, not enjoying the Poole track and his average being deemed to high are all factors why he isnt back at Poole

There is no loyalty either from riders or promotion. If there was Holder, Gomolski and Ellis would still be at Poole, which is why i say that if their averages are to high next season that riders like Newman, Kurtz and Jack Holder will be looking for other clubs.

This happens at every club before people accuse this of being anti Poole!

Disagree. Lindgren, Thorssell and Woffy have not ridden for any other EL team.

quite agree riders are loyal if you treat them right I thought when Eastbourne was elite thee very loyal to rider's over the years

Not all riders for sure.

Mark Loram rode for a whole host of clubs but was moved on for his average more than anything else

• Like 3

quite agree riders are loyal if you treat them right I thought when Eastbourne was elite thee very loyal to rider's over the years

Also the main reason why they didn't win many trophies.