British Speedway Forum

Its not volounteering if you gain by getting in free. Effectively your getting paid whatever Pooles entrance fee is to be there which isnt volounteering

Working for nothing effectively.

You do people who offer their services and time for free to do a vital service a disservice.

I volunteer at Birmingham and don't consider that I 'get in for free'.

On active duty for sometimes 4 hours, I consider getting to watch some racing a perk. Nothing more.

People who go to work usually get paid, not for the privilege of attending.

Not all people who volunteer do it for gain.

• Like 2

Bringing your mates with you now then?

What for. He seems to think im an arse so if he comes down he can meet me, and Steve, Skidder, and everybody else. No threats at all there mate. Just an invatation. But he won't do it because he'l be proved wrong, and that wouldn't do his ego any good.. And looking at his boatrace, he certainly will have one.. ;)

No sh$t, look who's just turned up...

Edited by Starman2006

And you take all those people away what do you have ? No, i don't get to see the whole meeting properly.

Perhaps if you removed yourself from matts arse you would have improved viewing.

Nevermind mate, you to could be a volunteer if you want to, then you would get in for nothing.. Spit spit.

Threatening, do you really find that threatening. I said why dont you come down and meet me if you think im that stupid. Then you can meet Steve Skidder and everybody else. But you won't do that will you, because you would get proved wrong..

im complety baffled! I would be proved wrong??? Proved wrong about what??? That your not intelligent??? Think the rest of the forum probably realise that I wouldn't have to meet you to realise that.
  • Like 1

If your doing your job properly you don't see all of the speedway.

That would explain a lot of Starmans posts then...........

• Like 8

If your doing your job properly you don't see all of the speedway.

do you actually know what starry does I doubt he does a lot on race days as well selling speedway stars

do you actually know what starry does I doubt he does a lot on race days as well selling speedway stars

He does something with the green light at the end of the meeting.

You'ld be wrong then ray c. Starman does quite a bit at the stadium and not only on race days, when he also sells the Star. :t:

• Like 1

You'ld be wrong then ray c. Starman does quite a bit at the stadium and not only on race days, when he also sells the Star. :t:

Fair play to him if he does extra bits that help the club as every club needs guys like that..........still doesnt change his intellect though!

i think you should read my post again i know starman he does more than what people give him credit for. i was anxwering a pevious post

Fair play to him if he does extra bits that help the club as every club needs guys like that..........still doesnt change his intellect though!

you were doing alright up to the dots. :wink:

• Like 1

lol as i said if he helps out at his club then fair play i have no issue with that

lol as i said if he helps out at his club then fair play i have no issue with that

As a batchelor he certainly has a lot of spare time on his hands😉😉

As a batchelor he certainly has a lot of spare time on his hands

why don't you give it a rest this use to be a speedway forum
  • Like 1

As a batchelor he certainly has a lot of spare time on his hands

And thats why your called crazy Robin..

Thats his limit.. Dots. Clearly your not much better..